The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to increase the youtube channel video views?

Who doesn’t want to get millions of views on their videos?

Yes, no doubt good content is the key to upsurge the views of your video.

Who doesn’t want to get the views with the help of some newest factors?

• Creating unique video content
• Optimizing the video
• Inciting viewers to subscribe
• Having deep insights over the YouTube analytics
• Promoting videos over other platforms
• Generating the descriptive video playlist
• Navigating the traffic channel FAQ
• With the help of the users’ comments

Every minute a YouTube video gets uploaded. Don’t just let the powerful force for social media marketing simply go. You will certainly earn money with good patience, better content that helps in increasing the YouTube traffic.

Last edited by a moderator:
good content is the key to upsurge the views of your video.

/\ That. The other points were good and helpful, too.

@Md. Masudul Hasan I didn't click on your link to see your channel, so this is just generally speaking....

You know how crowded YT is. Your content has to provide value; content that informs and/or entertains. The video itself has to be at least half-decent quality, not shaky with bad audio.

Stand out from the crowd if you can, use attractive thumbnails and make sure your tags are targeted and searched for.

@Md. Masudul Hasan
I am interested in video marketing so happy to help you
Well done for getting started, this is often the hardest step
Please accept this critique in a positive light, because it is intended to help you and not to cause offence
In terms of your audience I recommend you target Bangladesh (change language to Bengali) and to help SEO beginners, why?
  • You need to have a target audience, in a niche as competitive as SEO you cannot generalize without any subscribers if you want high traffic, so focus on specific SEO niche (ask if you need help)
  • Sorry, but your English isn't good enough for a Western audience, or at least try to speak more clearly
  • It does not appear that you understand SEO at a pro level either
Anyway, 1st time I have reviewed a You Tube channel
Lets start
  1. Change your channel title "masudbcl" to include your keywords "SEO" and "Bangladesh" how about "Bangladesh SEO" or "Bangla SEO"?
  2. Change the channel language to Bengali, but improve your English every day (later, I recommend you create a 2nd You Tube channel in English)
  3. Use high definition video recording software/hardware (ask on forum if you need help) because it seems that you are using a low quality computer web cam, it may help you to record your videos with a brighter background, for example a blue sky, so find a more bright and professional location to shoot your videos
  4. Look at the user, your eyes seem to be reading from a script, and where's the smile? Where are the jokes? Remember KLT, you need to accomplish 3 things with your audience, A/ Know you B/ Like you C/ Trust you
  5. Change your avatar, because you need to convey professionalism with a clean logo, I recommend you create a logo using flag of Bangladesh with magnifying glass around the red circle and the word "SEO" inside
  6. Register a professional domain name, where you can capture email addresses from your vistitors, it can be just a one page to start with and an email collection form, do you have $100? If yes I recommend that you register domain name seo.com.bd which is around $100 from Only Domains (www.onlydomains.com/domain/frontSearch?domain=seo.com.bd&tld=com.bd), yes its a lot of money but with this domain you can start to build an SEO brand that will have the best SEO domain name in Bangldesh
  7. What is "shorts" in your video titles? I don't understand it, and most of your video titles do not make it clear in a short concise way what the video is about, so write better video titles and include the word "SEO" in the titles (come on man, this is really basic SEO mistake)
  8. Improve your video subtitles, are they auto-generated? There is no punctuation, which might be unimportant to you but to a blind person it's VERY important
  9. Why are there Bengali videos mixed with English videos? So I recommend 2 separate channels
  10. Change your banner artwork, it needs to represent your professional brand
  11. I recommend that you subscribe to Neil Patel on You Tube and study why he is so successful (36 million views and 850,000 subscribers), make a list of all the ways to improve your channel and tick them off one by one, you can just (broadly) copy Neil Patel's approach with your own branding and designs, if you are already a subscriber you will know that Neil Patel is all about sharing his successful tactics so that other people can benefit too - take advantage of this modern day marketing genius !!

@Md. Masudul Hasan
It's disappointing that you didn't take my advice
I cannot understand why you have an SEO video channel but in your last 20 videos you don't have "SEO" in any of the titles?

200.gif

Better not to ask advice if you don't respond at all, and didn't use any of the suggestions
But I wish you success anyway ;)

Last edited:
banners
Back