Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Increase Landing Page Conversions

D

djbaxter

Increase Landing Page Conversions with These Tips
by Caitlynn Cush
09 June 2015

Higher conversion rates means more customers, and more customers brings an increased profit potential.

Every detail of your landing page should have a deeper purpose for being there other than the need to fill space. Everything from size and color of your CTA button to the length and voice of your copy.

There is plenty of information floating about that proves we aren?t as intelligent as we thought when it comes to conversion optimization. Our opinions and own personal biases often get in the way of a true scientifically proven outcome.

Fortunately we have split testing to either validate or squelch our hunches. Remember ? if you have 2% conversion, going to 3% is actually a 50% uplift in results!

Advice on improving the following elements of your landing page:

• Headlines
  • Copy Style
  • Images
  • Call to Action
  • Length of your Form

Read more...

lighterfire,

The national average conversion rate for affiliates is less than 1%, so you are already twice as good as the average affiliate.

Hook up "visual Website optimizer" on your pages and start split testing according to what is taught in the article above.

I have taken pages to an excess of 45% conversion rates from less than 2%, so don't let the numbers get to you.

Follow the blog post's advice and get started, your money is waiting for you.

Really insightful post!

Here are some more trends i have recently studied for improving landing pages conversion. The 2-Step Opt-In / Signup Process that the article is refering to is something that has also increased the conversion rate of landing pages i worked on. On average, i have noticed an increase of about 20% in conversion rate. Of course, in the article there are several other trends that might help you.

MI
Back