“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to increase facebook page like?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Tanay Kumar Das, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Tanay Kumar Das

Tanay Kumar Das Affiliate affiliate

First Of All you need to post quality content in your page.
    Give something for free on liking your page which will fetch you more likes.
    Make your Page interconnected along all other social account such as instagram, twitter, pinterest etc. Try to make a social web.
    Announce your Page on your personal Facebook page.
    Invite friends to like your page.
    Post it on Twitter.
    Post it on Instagram.
    Make a Facebook Group and promote your page there.
    Promote your Group in all parallel groups
    There’s nothing wrong with buying ads to promote your group.
    Invite your blog readers to join your group.
    Ask existing group members to invite other members.

2. Voluum
  3. Nilesh Jha

Nilesh Jha Affiliate affiliate

Facebook Page likes could be either easily increased with unethical way or through ethical ways longer time genuine audience.
    For here I will suggest you go for the ethical way. It might take time but your audience will be that you want to be.
    For first If I have a business I will definitely be sure I can share and have some faith that my 20 to 30 % of friends would follow it so inviting them will give me a small number of followers after which sharing int the groups which talk about products related to my brand. If my approach and display is attractive enough it might give me some amount of followers.
    After which promoting to get proper reach as facebook will show my page to the ones who are interested in similar products.

4. Certified
    MyLead

MyLead Active Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

Way cheaper and very effective way to promote your facebook is giveaways. If your product or thing that can you are promoting on fanpage can be giveaways it can bring you a lot of new visitors.

5. Alex Dempsey

Alex Dempsey Affiliate affiliate

Wow. Amazing post. Thank you!

6. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Affiliate affiliate

Facebook page likes can be increased by sharing your webpage to various social groups and also by inviting members to like your page. Likes do not matter much. Only the popularity of the webpage will help to gain more traffic and benefit your online business.

MI