The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tanay Kumar Das

First Of All you need to post quality content in your page.
Give something for free on liking your page which will fetch you more likes.
Make your Page interconnected along all other social account such as instagram, twitter, pinterest etc. Try to make a social web.
Announce your Page on your personal Facebook page.
Invite friends to like your page.
Post it on Twitter.
Post it on Instagram.
Make a Facebook Group and promote your page there.
Promote your Group in all parallel groups
There’s nothing wrong with buying ads to promote your group.
Invite your blog readers to join your group.
Ask existing group members to invite other members.

Facebook Page likes could be either easily increased with unethical way or through ethical ways longer time genuine audience.
For here I will suggest you go for the ethical way. It might take time but your audience will be that you want to be.
For first If I have a business I will definitely be sure I can share and have some faith that my 20 to 30 % of friends would follow it so inviting them will give me a small number of followers after which sharing int the groups which talk about products related to my brand. If my approach and display is attractive enough it might give me some amount of followers.
After which promoting to get proper reach as facebook will show my page to the ones who are interested in similar products.

Way cheaper and very effective way to promote your facebook is giveaways. If your product or thing that can you are promoting on fanpage can be giveaways it can bring you a lot of new visitors.

Facebook page likes can be increased by sharing your webpage to various social groups and also by inviting members to like your page. Likes do not matter much. Only the popularity of the webpage will help to gain more traffic and benefit your online business.

The people who have liked your FB page want to get updates about the products you have or something information that you are going to provide in the future. The people seek some good reasons to be engaged on FB pages. They want something from the pages they liked. Those things may be knowledge or information, online gift vouchers, entertainment, etc. But they want solid reasons to share the pages they like with others in their network. You can run a contest from time to time and put some kind of gift vouchers or giving your own product as gifts. And please put the condition that they have to do three things. Those are 'Like', 'Share' and 'Comment'. These three things can tremendously increase your page likes. This is what we do in our teamwork.

You can buy like if you have the budget, anywhere from a few cents per like. I know that some people advise against it, but people landing on your facebook page, will see that you have some social proof. You could post an inspirational quote (just depends on your niche, but I'm using this as an example), on the ad and people like it and like your page.

I've done this before to get likes, it's very easy to do and you can get likes very quickly

I know the following free ways to increase Facebook page likes:

Use Unique Images Regularly
Connect with Other Pages
Include a “Like” Button on Your Website
Include a Facebook page on Your Website
Give Your Audience Something Different
Completely Fill in the About Section
Make Your Profile and Cover Photos Count
Embed Posts on Your Website or Blog
Incorporate Video into Your Marketing Strategy
List the Page You Manage on Your Personal Profile
Share you Pages and Post in Relevant Groups
Use Some Free Tools
Write Stellar Copy

First Of All you need to post quality content in your page.
Give something for free on liking your page which will fetch you more likes.
Make your Page interconnected along all other social account such as instagram, twitter, pinterest etc. Try to make a social web.
Announce your Page on your personal Facebook page.
Invite friends to like your page.
Post it on Twitter.
Post it on Instagram.
Make a Facebook Group and promote your page there.
Promote your Group in all parallel groups
There’s nothing wrong with buying ads to promote your group.
Invite your blog readers to join your group.
Ask existing group members to invite other members.
Here are the most basic tips on having a better page to attract more people and likes:
  1. Use Strong Images Regularly. ...
  2. Connect with Other Pages. ...
  3. Include a “Like” Button on Your Website. ...
  4. Give Your Audience Something Personal. ...
  5. Completely Fill in the About Section. ...
  6. Make Your Profile and Cover Photos Count. ...
  7. Embed Posts on Your Website or Blog. ...
  8. Incorporate Video into Your Marketing Strategy.

Why do you want to increase number of likes? To me this is unimportant metric when you want to increase your conversions.

Tip: If you really want to increase it, try to promote every post you do.

Second tip: I would try to grow my "friendship" base, or create a group, instead of "page" due to very low impressions of your posts to your fans.

You could always post content that is not self-promoting spam --something worth someone wanting to like it.
(or have a botnet api start liking your posts :p)

If you want to get more likes then you need to post things that are interesting and related to whatever it is that you are advertising. That is why it is always chose something that you know is popular before you decide to market it. Do not be rigid but post some memes too. Your page also needs to be active every day.

If you want to get more likes then you need to post things that are interesting and related to whatever it is that you are advertising. That is why it is always chose something that you know is popular before you decide to market it. Do not be rigid but post some memes too. Your page also needs to be active every day.

If you want more likes to your facebook page then you need to invite people to like your page. There is also this thing that people do and it is when they post something on a group and they tag their page or they post it ot heir page and the share it to a group. The page will remain on the post and people will check it out.

MI
Back