The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to increase blog traffic.

amtrader

affiliate
Dear Friends,

Can you suggest me the best methods which I can adopt for making my blog visible tomore people and hence to get more traffic.

Hi, @amtrader. What have your tried so far? Have you tried social networks, guest posts, forum signatures and blog commenting on sites that allow hyperlinking? Press releases? Paid ads?

Put your blog related to your landing page as well, share in social channels, find the contact related to your business and email to all for your products and whatever you introduce the new content.

Blog traffic can be increased by posting regular articles and sharing them over social networking websites. This will help to gain more visitors to your website and build your blog popularity in search engines.

Hi @amtrader by doing below tactics we can get traffic to our blog
Social Networks/ Social bookmarking
Frequently blog update
Press Release
Participating in the forums
Guest postings
If you have budget then go for paid medium too...

Remember that the more visitors, the more traffic. And then the chain reaction: more backlinks, higher positions and higher organic traffic.

There are lots of tactics which you can try to increase blog traffic. You can use keyword reach titles and optimize the post using SEO. You can follow Backlinko Blog where you can find a post of optimizing blog posts. After that you can find blogs relevant to your blogs and make relations to other bloggers by commenting and sharing their posts. You can use social media to share your blog posts. The best option is to publish content which is likeable and shareable.

Here are some of the tips -

1. Improve your blog’s loading time
  2. Using social sharing buttons on posts
  3. Add a solid call-to-action at the end of your posts. This shall urge the reader to subscribe to your list or click a link to a landing page
  4. More blogging = More traffic attracted
  5. Start a forum on your website

Hi, @amtrader. What have your tried so far? Have you tried social networks, guest posts, forum signatures and blog commenting on sites that allow hyperlinking? Press releases? Paid ads?
Dear Friends,

Can you suggest me the best methods which I can adopt for making my blog visible tomore people and hence to get more traffic.

Doing off page submissions you can get the more traffic

Buy cheap popups and do killer landing pages in HTML that load fast to filter hits into your blog posts.
with a 5% CTR:
  • 1.5/(1000*.05)
  • $0.030/visit
  • assuming $1.50/K pops
  • 3 cents per visit
  • very little work once you figure it out.
Can your blog monetize some of the visitors or will this brand your blog and improve its metrics?
** don't use your blog's Google-Analytics code on the landing pages -- they will have bad bounce rates and duration times.

Last edited:
There are various ways to increase blog traffic but for those various ways to increase blog traffic you should understand the ways. So do link building, social sharing and content writing.

These are the common and basic ways to get traffic.

SEO is a very good organic way to get more traffic, set up your keywords to increase your blog search result in google. Social media is way that you don't want to neglect, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, these are the places that have most traffic.

Another way that you may try is to do collaboration, collaborate with other blogger, mention each other in your blog or in social media to increase both blog traffic, is a win-win situation.

Good Luck!

Well instaed of sharing your website on diferent social media ,guest posts etc i think very important its to learn on page seo and offpage seo .You can learn on youtube

banners
Back