The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to increase alexa ranking?

K

kumarmohan

Hi friends,
What are all the way to increase alexa ranking.

can anyone please suggest me................

Why do you feel Alaxa ranking is any kind of accurate measurable metric ? Care to explain the thought behind your question then i maybe able to offer a better more informed answer.

Alexa is only a rank of traffic that has passed through their system.

So to get a good rank you obviously need to be on their system - so register and claim your site and install their toolbar to start with, then just do the standard promotional work for your site like creating quality content your users will want to read and share (provide share buttons too) and maybe do some commenting on relevant blogs where your site gives more feedback on the subject of the blogs you are commenting on.

Make sense?

I wouldnt waste your time and effort if i was you, Alexa rank is a useless metric because of its inaccuracy. It counts/ranks using its Tool bars and widgets and a couple of other variables , if you have the toolbar installed for example on Firefox , then your contributing towards a sites Alexa rank when you visit it.

The problem being that the only people that really use the widgets and toolbars are webmasters , so naturally websites which webmasters goto have a much higher Alexa rating than they actually deserve.

To put in perspective , you could have a site in a sports niche which gets 10k unique visitors a day which ranges in the 200,000 Alexa range but you could have a webmaster related website which only has 1000 unique per day and be in the top 40,000 alexa .

Not only that but its too easy to manipulate, all you need to do is buy cheap crappy traffic and your Alexa would increase.

Its a totally pointless metric which everyone really needs to use as a reference and nothing more, it has no real purpose and certainly doesnt warrant spending time trying to increase it, spend time marketing your website , building its authority and popularity and your alexa Score will increase on its own.

It does not make sense as you can not get anything by showing false Alexa ranking for your website. But some time I have seen some people do that to others to convince that they are getting good visit. One tested thing I can suggest you and that is to install alexa tool in your browser and open and close your website some time daily and from your friends system also. Do not do this everytime.

These days, I am increasing backlinks of my website and Alexa rank is increasing. So, backlink is one parameter to increase Alexa rank.

Follow this way '

Effective ways to Improve Alexa Ranking of Your Website

1:- Install the Alexa toolbar on firefox to get daily update rank on Alexa

2:- Update Daily content on your sites and Blog

3:- Optimize your popular posts

4:- Daily work on SEO Off Page activities Like Social bookmarking ,guest posting ,blog posting ,forum posting etc

5:- Creating Backlinks always result good for increase page rank.

6:Update Daily content on all social networking sites

Attachments

• Digital-Marketing-Web-Map-B.jpg
    Digital-Marketing-Web-Map-B.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 3
I don't know how important is alexa ranking. However it's easy to rank alexa ranking. If you get lots of visitors everyday your alexa ranking will increase but once you lost visitor it will decrease again.

Alexa ranking shows your site traffic. it's all depend your site trafiic. To increase the site alexa ranking, you should increase your site visitors to make more and more backlinks.

First of all, you need to focus on building your site on unique quality content. Submit your site to high page rank directories and social bookmark sites.

To get a good rank you obviously need to be on their system - so register and claim your site and install their toolbar to start with, then just do the standard promotional work for your site like creating quality content your users will want to read and share (provide share buttons too) and maybe do some commenting on relevant blogs where your site gives more feedback on the subject of the blogs you are commenting on.

Alexa ranking is not much important for a website instead of alexa ranking concentrate on the page rank of your website

I do not think there is any value of Alexa rank, but if you want to make it good then install alexa tool in browser and open many times to manipulate it.

Alexa Rank depend your website traffic. when, more user come on your site then your Alexa rank will be increase otherwise not so you should do high rank directory submission, social bookmarking to create more back-link.

Alexa rank is totally depend on sites visitors and and its SERP. If your site perform best on SE and get good traffic, your sites alexa rank automatic reduce that good for your site. It is just measurement about visitors and traffic.
So focus on generate quality high PR and do follow back links that increase traffic and visitor.

banners
Back