The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Improve SERP's?

yeah, i have heard that kind of thing before actually. is there a way to see your actual PR then? I have used future PR predictors in the past but they all say my future PR is 0.

I have just arranged with a forum site actually for a 10% discount to all members in return for my own forum area. Hopefully that will help with traffic. However, my website has just broken somehow, it wont load now. grr.

YES you will be glad to know that ther IS a way to get to see the ACTUAL PageRank of a site.

ALL you need to do is get a PHD in computer science, then get a job at Google, and become a google search engineer :)

THEY are the only ones who can see actual PR as it is only available from the googleplex to authorised people :D

I reckon using a H1 tag in you page near the top would be of great help. I see you only use a H3 tag.

You could also place a link in your footer throughout the site to your homepage called Car Styling.

This just a very basic start.

You may be able to see an updated PR in google webmaster tools. Not for each page on your site, but as a chart for all the site's pages. As far as I've seen, Low is PR 1-4, Medium is 5-7, High is 8+

Paul

I`ve just set up a Squidoo lens (as they term a page) which I`ve done partly for fun, and partly to see of it will help get my other sites noticed a little bit more by the search engines. From what I`ve read, it isn`t so much the extra traffic received from the lenses, more the potential link value when referencing other sites, and Google seems to like them.

Camping & Hiking Equipment on Squidoo

Aiaha,
Yes, ensuring there are not dead link on your site is a good begining, here is about 5 more tips:
i. Get link from sites in the same niche as yours
ii. Link to site that are authority in your niche
iii. Pay attention to your internal linking, I mean how your pages link to one another
iv. Create a site map, have a link to the site map from your homepage
v. have fresh contents in your site, pay attention to spelling, have privacy policy, have you business address on your site....

But the single most important thing to increasing your SERPs is getting strong, relevant link to point to your website.

Good luck

do pages on squidoo get decent PR?

No other Squids here at all? :unsure:

My lens is now at 56 in the `Sports & Leisure` section. The key seems to be to do regular updates, preferably every day, even if just once for a few minutes.

My son has also created his own on Suzuki vans, SUZUKI CARRY on Squidoo

There`s a really wide range of topics, from the Green Bay Packers, Cristiano Ronaldo, to one I`ve used a number of times and has received a lot of `thanks`- on HTML (which I can do to a certain extent, though I need some reminders.)

Basic HTML for Squidoo on Squidoo

If we had more members with lenses it might have been worth while creating a separate thread for Squidoo. :applause:

I also run a Joomla site and the information I've just read is soooooo valuable to the common man. Lots of work needed, but worth the effort to build business.

MI
Back