The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to improve my keyword ranking?

V

verona-realty

Hello Friends,

I have Wedding Photography Website I am managing This Website for last 8 months And I am not Getting Keyword Ranking In Google, I have only 2 Keywords For My Website.

Here : - wedding photographer in Toronto, wedding photography in Toronto

Is there anyone who can guide me how I can have my keywords on the first page of Google using White Hat SEO.

I am Waiting Positive reponse

Thank You !

I think you should do off page service. on these keywords, create some backlinks. an then after 1 or 2 month check. you can get a good result.

Hello ervinaustin,

I am write a unique content according to My keywords But I am Not Getting Any result & Now My keywords Ranking Is N/A its My Latest rank ,

i am Very Confused What can i dO ?

GUIDE Me.

Thank You !

Hello verona realty,

I told you man, you should create some backlinks on your website. do social bookmarking and blog comment.... target your mean keywords, but result is not get you a directly, you can wait few month.

I checked your website you have done good on page but i would suggest you to use different alt tags as you are using same "wedding photography in Toronto" in all the images another point is use <h1> tag as per my knowledge you are not getting position in the top 10 because competition for that keyword is High and your website does not have many backlinks or Google ranking but keep it up you well get listed soon Good Luck.

Hello Friends,

I have Wedding Photography Website I am managing This Website for last 8 months And I am not Getting Keyword Ranking In Google, I have only 2 Keywords For My Website.

Here : - wedding photographer in Toronto, wedding photography in Toronto

Is there anyone who can guide me how I can have my keywords on the first page of Google using White Hat SEO.
Do the best from your side as part of keyword ranking you have to optimize your site well in both on page and off page then we can rank easily.
be active on social media and always remember that quality links important not quantity. seo is a slow process so never get disappointed just go on.

Directly not but in directly yes if your keyword has good rank then you get good traffic and google will give you page rank for that reason

improving keyword ranking will take lot of time first you need to increase traffic for your website for that you most go for seo

Hello Friends,

Thank You For sharing your Knowledge Its Very help Ful For Me.

Thank You !

There are many things that we must care during blogging. Read below points and try to follow them to improve keyword ranking through search engines.

1. Optimize Post Titles
2. Add Keywords to Content
3. Add Keywords to Images
4. Add Keyword Rich Labels
5. Use Guest Blogging
6. Blog Commenting
7. Social Bookmarking
8. Directory Submissions

Hi, Friends,
A good breakdown of some of the first steps to an SEO campaign. Something that doesn’t get mentioned all the time is the difference between organic search rankings.

Keyword ranking—where your site is ranked in search engines for a keyword—has a major impact on your Web traffic, lead generation and conversions. Research shows that almost half of all search engine users and the higher you rank on that SERP, the better off you are.

MI
Back