The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to hide my landing page?

OscarMike

I would like to hide my landing page from my affiliate manager. I'm not doing anything shady but I've heard reports about affiliate managers stealing landing page copy. If I use a link cloaker like Pretty Links, will that make my landing page "invisible?"

Thanks

I would like to hide my landing page from my affiliate manager. I'm not doing anything shady but I've heard reports about affiliate managers stealing landing page copy.

Never ever hide your LP from your AM... (this will just get you burnt with the network)

Don't go with hearsay... Ask your sources for details, who are the AM's? What Affiliate Network are they working for?

Don't let these things scare you... Just promote the offer...

Also, if it ever happens it will be only if your LP is extremely successful :D
Combined with a shady AM risking getting burnt in the industry :eek:
(and the network employing him is risking reputation if they don't act when you complain)

If you don't trust the affiliate network representative, request to be assigned to another AM...
If you don't trust the affiliate network, promote through another one...

I would like to hide my landing page from my affiliate manager. I'm not doing anything shady but I've heard reports about affiliate managers stealing landing page copy. If I use a link cloaker like Pretty Links, will that make my landing page "invisible?"

Thanks

Believe me, if you dont make pretty good money, no one will want to steal your landing page. Usually affiliate managers have hundreds of affiliates, they can't spy their landing pages (if they want to do it). If you want to hide your referral site, use double meta refresh. Plus the most important thing in the funnel is the offer, not the landing page.

It's my first time to come across such question (* _ *)
It's not recommanded to hide your LP from your AM, no need to to regurgitate the answers, guys above gave cool replies!!!!! Ugghhh!!
- If you want to protect your lander from ripping, that's another question, do you want? But not from your AM '-'

++ amma mention the quote in your sign, MATE!!! I'm a fan of Jim Edwards too!!! We're already friends tough (u and i) Gimme a five!!! I like his energy, and usually watching his lives on FB!

- Samira

Thanks
Hi,

If you want to hide your traffic source or landing page from your affiliate network then use "double meta refresh".
If you need a tracker for your affiliate offers and "double meta refresh" then check Skro tracker. We have a redirect mode for that out of the box and with Free subscription plan you can get up to 250k free events per month.

Hi,

If you want to hide your traffic source or landing page from your affiliate network then use "double meta refresh".
If you need a tracker for your affiliate offers and "double meta refresh" then check Skro tracker. We have a redirect mode for that out of the box and with Free subscription plan you can get up to 250k free events per month.

you can try this tracker or every other out there - they all provide "double meta refresh"

If you want your landing pages to be available to the public, there is no fool-proof way to hide them as far as I know. You can, however, reduce the likelihood of having your landing pages discovered in search results. To prevent your pages from appearing in search engines you can use the noindex meta tag to discourage search engines from crawling your site and thus appearing in search results. Anyway, lots of things depends on the service which yoo chose for building landing pages, maybe it has some options for such situations, try to apply to it.

index.php-> a href ./out.php ->map the link to a $page_location ->

PHP:
if($click_location == "2020202"){

$page_location = "https://7a9balm5fsbv0k0as.example.com/?cbpage=nd&tid=$myTID";
print "<script>";
print " self.location= '$page_location';";
print "</script>";

}

the referrer is a blank page on my domain
you could run that script off another server or domain on the same server if you wanted to obfuscate the referral source further.

banners
Back