The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

how to have an email list of customers?.

You'll need to create an email list yourself. Create content people find helpful, have a subscription box on your sidebar informing them that they could get what you create delivered straight to their inbox. Or you could make the offer more enticing. For their email address give them a free product, it could be an ebook, software — anything you think they might find useful.

I've also heard there are some places on the net you could buy email lists. I wouldn't recommend buying lists though because you'll be wasting the money you spend. It's much better to build your email list slowly because you at least have the assurance most of your subscribers are prospective customers.

This is always an area where I thought that it would be some secret method of attaining a list and it would be more like a lead than anything else, and to some extent that is true, but not really to the level of movie-like plot that I was thinking. It all depends on whether you are compiling the list or relying on others, because those two approaches vary significantly on the first step to take.

Some of the ways to create email list are:
  • Through subscribers on your websites
  • Through the commentators on your contents.
Therefore,you need to build subscribers on your website and encourage people to comment on your posts.

You'll need to create an email list yourself. Create content people find helpful, have a subscription box on your sidebar informing them that they could get what you create delivered straight to their inbox. Or you could make the offer more enticing. For their email address give them a free product, it could be an ebook, software — anything you think they might find useful.

I've also heard there are some places on the net you could buy email lists. I wouldn't recommend buying lists though because you'll be wasting the money you spend. It's much better to build your email list slowly because you at least have the assurance most of your subscribers are prospective customers.
thank you I will follow your opinion, wish you a good day

Whatever you do, don't try to manage the email list yourself. You will have to use a third party service like MailChimp.

These services are legit and take the no spam rules very seriously, so you are only going to be able to send emails to the people that actively and willingly subscribe to your mailing list, you can't add the people yourself since they have to approve it by clicking a link that the mail list service is going to send them.

Once you create an account from one of those email list services they will give you a code (HTML) that you can add to your website. This will appear to people visiting your site as a form where people can subscribe to your list.

Whatever you do, don't try to manage the email list yourself. You will have to use a third party service like MailChimp.

These services are legit and take the no spam rules very seriously, so you are only going to be able to send emails to the people that actively and willingly subscribe to your mailing list, you can't add the people yourself since they have to approve it by clicking a link that the mail list service is going to send them.

Once you create an account from one of those email list services they will give you a code (HTML) that you can add to your website. This will appear to people visiting your site as a form where people can subscribe to your list.
ok thank you I also tried via MailChimp email and still no one to fill in, I'm not understanding where I met problems. :(

ok thank you I also tried via MailChimp email and still no one to fill in, I'm not understanding where I met problems. :(

Wait, MailChimp only provides you with the infrastructure to run the list and you can rest assured that if you use them the emails are not going to end in some spam folder because they are a reputable company, but they will not provide you any actual emails addresses from people, that's for you to capture.

If you want people to opt in you need to offer something of value to them, if I join a mailing list it is because I enjoy or want the content being distributed there.

Start a blog, offer some content and lure the people into the mailing list with a promise of additional and similar content... and keep your promise, because opting out of the list is also very easy for people if you start spamming them.

Making an email list is simply a case of going through your accounts and retrieving the contact email address for all the clients you've already done business with in the past. You might find that ob some accounts you won't have an email listed but you'll have a phone number, and what I've done in the past is ring that person or business up and explain your just updating your accounts and would the have an email address you could have.

Once you've got the list of emails then it's just a matter of making sure you keep that list updated, but you can quickly do that on most spreadsheets these days, quickly and simply.

There are some web sites who are selling maillists for specific niches, you can simply google "buy maillist + niche you are targeting"

banners
Back