how to handle joint venture?

bluffeyes

affiliate
i am complete newebie in cpa
i am trying to find joint venture
where to find?
and my main question is
how to handle your joint venture
as if i want to work as cpa based not cpc based with my jv how to ensure jv and tracking money
i hope all understand my point
help me:confused::confused:

Hey..... Not trying to sound negative or anything but I think you're putting the cart ahead of the horse. I could be reading wrong but you got terms being used in a weird way! I think you're best bet at this stage, before embarking on any joint venture would be to take a few weeks to a month and do some research, learn about the industry and the many many different methods of marketing and maybe even try out some free ones yourself. After that, you should have a better general idea of how everything works and ties in together and who knows, maybe you may not even want a JV anymore.

I would definitely suggest the NEWBIE 411 GUIDE written by K and CPAFix, as your starting guide and go from there. I'm sure someone will chime in with a direct link to the guide. Best of luck to you.

MP

i think , you should start to work with some networks who provides training for new affiliates, learn few basic things and than go for JV.
In this way you will be more safe of being scammed

banners
Back