The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Handle Accounts for multiple Sites

KarlosMatos

affiliate
Hi!
i am Karlos and i started with my Blog where i posted about my Hobbys, i splitted those in different Blogs since the Topics was to far away from each other. No i am planning to start a few more Sites to get some leads and Traffic on my Page to sell some Products and to get my Links Clicked.

Its getting a little bit much with all the Accounts to use. Right now for every Site there is a email Adresse where i register Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for that... Sometimes there is even YouTube or Twitch or other Services involved. Some Services need Phone Verification.

How are you handling this mess? i Have a Password Manager where i save all the Logins but i start running short on Phone Numbers. Is there a way to Have one mail for all the Sites and even if there is, like with an alias, would you recommend to do so due to OPSec? I am new to this whole field and i am curios how you are doing this?!

How does that apply --are you are a hostile threat :D
You need to use different browser user-agents and unique IP or IPs that are delegated to the same host (or ISP).
Residential proxies may work if they conform to the above specifications.

Hackers and spies know these tricks :D

banners
Back