The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to grnerate revenue from forums

joduee

affiliate
I have pr3 forums and I have put some adsese ads on it, I getting nice traffics but couldn't getting revenue from do follow discussion forums. showing signature links :hammer:

Generating advert from Adsense for small publishers is increasing becoming more difficult this days. Work on increasing your traffic and perhaps an increase in revenue will ensue.

The best thing will be to offer advertising based on the number of impression. Try adding affiliate products too

Concentrate on traffic and advertising

Concentrate on traffic of your forum. Try to increase it.

Allow space in your forum for banner, site advertisement. This will help you in making money.

Do not concentrate much on google ads since it takes a long time to generate revenue.

Adsense isn't a good choice for a forum. Maybe only if you get millions of hits everyday. You should sell ad space directly.

I think direct advertising is the only way to go now days, adsense is ok for the time that you havent got any advertisers but its not a long term solution, I use Adsense as a stop gap for the sites that havent got the traffic to entice advertisers to the site. Plus it generates enough to cover hosting expense and a little more.

I agree with the above posters that Adsense generates a fraction of the revenue that could be generated through direct advertising.

Having said that Adsense is great for zero effort revenue. I have a few sites that I haven't touched for months or even years but I am still earning my Adsense revenue.

i think you can try some paid banners or make some thread on your forum that paid members can only access :D

Hi you are providing good information about dofollow forums its good help to me and for website seo also.

Thanks,

www traffictrigger com

MI
Back