The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get your site indexed in 2 days

I think besides the basics of the sitemap submission thing, it is still the link which help to index fast. SO, I guess how to index by G quick but still how to get quality links as soon as possible.

SO maybe, I will also go to social bookmarking first.

Not submitting to google makes sense. I never thought about it! I'll try using the Google toolbar next time i have a new site.

one thing not mentioned is the use of rss feeds ... it's quick and easy to grab your rss feed and add it to some sites that you have, submit it to feed aggregator sites etc ... this helps in giving more eyes on your content ...

also, my 2c, sitemaps do have their place and i don't think they should be dismissed ... they make it a lot easier for search engines to find your pages, and more importantly, see when they were last updated ... even if you have good site structure, no javascript menus etc etc, a sitemap should still be in place, in my opinion

This is the method I use to get the site indexed in matter of hours. I submit my RSS to many many rss aggregators using an rss submitter.

banners
Back