The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

how to get traffic ??

how to get free traffic to my website ??

is there is any tools ??

Am trialling this site dont know that much about it, if you sign up do it on my link pls it will help me. More people you get through your link the more traffic driven to your site. Instructions at the link.

Getting some traffic through it after a couple of weeks. Will try it for a few months and see.

To get traffic, it's really important to provide your site first with quality and interesting content. Then you can do social bookmarking/networking. This will help increase your traffic.

Optimize site

Write interesting content in your site, which makes user to look at your site.

Do Search Engine Optimization. Have patience. I am sure you will get results.

Hi,
You can get more traffic through submitting your site in social bookmarking sites, and participating in social sites.
Thanks

how to get free traffic to my website ??

is there is any tools ??

I can't think of a tool but there is a certain site that can generate traffic to your site. Traffic exchange can give you what you need, but it was not organic. If you just like to boost your site's traffic immediately there are different sites you can lean on, trafficg for example. But if you are looking for a quality traffic you have to work for it. First is the on and off page optimization, followed by link building and link trades. :dancing:

You need to put in a lot of hard work and have a lot of patience. In my experience there are no secrets as such. You need to implement all the white that techniques for a very long time and you will most certainly succeed. A lot of quality content on the site along with articles, press releases, blog and forum submissions are some ways.

Traffic isn't free. It seems from reading these forums traffic comes by putting in lots of hours to build up links, writing articles, link exchanges and/or by paying for SEO services. That's after writing good content. You've got to keep at it and it'll pay off.

First,work for a good content of your articles...
then you can do directory & article submission for Popularity of your sites,social bookmarking & network..forum posting,blog comments...and a hard work

If you are looking for traffic, the easiest way is to buy a site that already has traffic. If that is not an option then design your site as if it were getting 50,000+ visitors a day. This forum is designed for that. Is your site?

The best tip I can really think of though is, ask yourself what would happen if your site had a million targeted visitors tomorrow. Would most of them come back the following day? If not, know why, and improve your site to make it so they do come back.

i think you need first to use a SEO tool that will identify what keyword you should use or

or what keyword can give you ranking...

then after you do that do some link building.....:p

hope this will help you....

banners
Back