The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How To Get Thousands Of Visitors With 1 Traffic Method

mkcookin

affiliate
When you start to generate traffic to your website, it is always better to master a couple of methods, then to try several and spread yourself real thin.

With that in mind, a simple but very powerful way to get thousands of visitors to your site, is with Forum Marketing.

This can be both Free and Paid:

1. Free Method:

You want to join 2-3 of the top forums in you particular niche. When you are there -- help as many people as you can, ask questions, and create an attractive signature.

The more you are helpful you are, the more people will see your link -- and click on it.

How To Create A Great Signature...

1. Have an attractive Picture that will catch people's eye that are scrolling
2. Next make a statement that will make them very angry/confused/shocked/curious that they HAVE to click it.

Screen-Shot-2012-11-03-at-4.25.48-PM.png

***Picture that demonstrates this very well from Source-Wave***
Now as many of you know there are many popular forums, that will not allow signatures. You want to do the same thing with a slight adjustment.
Still continue to read post and ask question where necessary. But when you want to help someone -- respond to their question in their PM box. Be very helpful in answer their questions in great detail with a link back to your website at the end.
Example: I saw you were looking for helpful advice.. "insert really detailed and help advice here."
Hope this has helped you
Michael
Your site here
2. Paid Method:
You do this, by simply contacting the site owner and either buying ad space, or get them to mail out is another option.
Remember the key is to focus on one or two methods and becoming a master of them.
If you are still wondering if forums are very effective read this quote by Kim Davis...
My dad is generating 14,000+ visitors per month in a tiny, weird little niche.
Tennessee Walking Horses
However – this market has one very large forum that he posts videos to every day – funneling hundreds of visitors BACK to his site on a daily basis.
So go to Google – find the most active forums within YOUR market, and start engaging with the community. Provide over-the-top value and link to your squeeze page or blog in your signature file.
I think you’ll be surprised at what a ‘traffic powerhouse’ this can be.

Imagine how much your business would grow if you added 14,000 visitors to your site a month for no cost at all!

I hope this helps anyone who is struggling with generating traffic :)

Most well established forums do not link signatures. They hate competition and spam, and they are not worried about pissing off a few members with the no link in signature rule.

Most forums allow links in signatures are small forums who just want to use this feature to attract a few more members.

So basically the attempt to use signature link on forums to get yourself tons of traffic is not going to work well... or at least it's not going to be the "1 traffic method" you can relay on.

I agree that forums can generate traffic if used in the ways suggested. However some people try to spam forums with short posts that add little or nothing to a discussion.

I would not want to rely on a single method for getting traffic. I would rather focus on creating quality content that some people might want to link back to, and to use keywords that will make my content prominent in search engine result pages.

Yes, most forums now don't allow signatures and it's too bad. But if you find one that allows these ways should really work! Do you know any with how traffic that allow signatures?

I do not see what the issue is. If a particular forum does not allow you to post your signature promoting a website, service, or product, then why not go to a different forum that does? There are many popular forums in a variety of niches that have yet to be too tainted by other internet marketers looking to spoil your fun before you get there. It is only a matter of looking for them.

In any case, thank you for the detailed method, mkcookin! I agree that it is vital to have a very eye-catching signature, otherwise a large percentage of the potential traffic who actively visits the website may never pay any attention to it and it will all be for naught aside from gaining PR. I generally only forum post on such forums for PR, as it is much easier to do so with many forums at a time.

There is no such easy thing as simply go find a different forum.

Like I said, most popular forum (the ones actually can bring you traffic) do not allow link spam and will see outbound links in signature as spam. The forums you can find which allow outbound signature links are usually small forums who try to use this feature to get you to join them. These forums will do you no good because they are mostly small forums with very little traffic to begin with... on the top of that, if you can post your links in your signature, so can everyone else... so every user will see tons of signature links and they will learn to ignore them. Not to mention many users on such forums are also there to post their links rather than paying attention to your links.

I am not suggesting such method of posting links on forum won't work, but its usefulness is very limited.
The only way I found to effectively link building on forums is to post good posts/threads which are relevant to the forum niche, and only post the links relevant to your topic/post. That way the forum mods will not see it as spam (although some still do). Even with this kind of forum link building, you will still see limited results since it is time consuming for limited amount of links.

Back to my point, no single link building method can get you tons of traffic.
The only method can get you lots of traffic is to have solid content and a lot of it on your site. Search engines will send visitors over... naturally.

If you only want traffic to your site, irrespective of the quality, then buy traffic from related vendors available of Fiverr. They can provide you thousands of visitors in a timely manner. Other method to get traffic is through Twitter. Having said that, both those methods will not give you targeted and quality traffic.

Most well established forums do not link signatures. They hate competition and spam, and they are not worried about pissing off a few members with the no link in signature rule.

Most forums allow links in signatures are small forums who just want to use this feature to attract a few more members.

So basically the attempt to use signature link on forums to get yourself tons of traffic is not going to work well... or at least it's not going to be the "1 traffic method" you can relay on.

I aggree with Vash. Most "famous" forums having nofollow signatures or paid to have signature.

If you are really helpful on forums, there will be people that will PM you and ask for your site even if you aren't allowed a signature file. Some people go and look at your profile and they can see your site there. So using forums without signature files is not that bad. The point is to make connections and became an authority in your field. Once forum members start seeing you as a helpful person, they will start telling others about you. Helping one single person could prove to be the best thing you ever did!

I have found that using the first method works if you are careful. I think many webmasters are too impatient, wanting traffic to magically appear after 2 or 3 posts.

The key to making the first method work is finding forums that are not only in your niche, but also address topics that you are familiar with, and enjoy discussing, while attracting a lot of active members. This makes posting easier and provides a safe space for you to flaunt your expert understanding of the niche and its issues.

No method is going to work 100% of the time, though, so if you begin with that in mind you are better off.

As many people have mentioned -- many websites will not allow, but there are some that will. For example Warrior forums. This is probably the biggest internet marketing forum, and can generate you tons of visitors a day if used correctly.

Create an attractive signature like I mentioned in the post above, then simply help people where you can, and ask questions. Do not spam, and you will see very targeted traffic that easily turn into buyers coming to your website.

You're accepting all the risk in paid methods when it comes to links. You have to hope that whatever you invest into it is going to pay you back. The problem is that you could lose .13 a click and make 0 sales. That's a tough nut to crack. Unfortunately, there's no natural way to mitigate the risks at all, you're just shooting into the dark until you find the magic bullet.

The good news is that most SEO centers itself around the natural way that search engines search and over time you figure out ways to create profitable side businesses off what should be a part time gig. Its pretty great. Keep up the great information everyone.

As many people have mentioned -- many websites will not allow, but there are some that will. For example Warrior forums. This is probably the biggest internet marketing forum, and can generate you tons of visitors a day if used correctly.

Create an attractive signature like I mentioned in the post above, then simply help people where you can, and ask questions. Do not spam, and you will see very targeted traffic that easily turn into buyers coming to your website.

Thank you, mkcookin, this is very helpful information. It's also very motivating. I have not done much with forums to get traffic to my Web sites, and you've given us all some great suggestions.

I suspect these methods may work well in niches outside of "make money online," particularly those niches in which people are desperate to find solutions to problems and issues that concern them. Providing value -- and interacting with forum members -- would seem like a winning strategy especially if your web site offers some valuable content to help people with their issues. Has anyone had personal experience with this and found it to be true?

Warrior Forums is a haven for get rich quick schemes. Most of the stuff being sold and hyped on there does not work at all and is essentially some hastily thrown together eBooks of stuff you could find anywhere on the internet for free, or some one off "tool" that does very basic things you could do manually just as easily, like pull keywords from Google's keyword tool. I actually attempted to follow the paper trail of all the products they push on there, and there is a separate site called JVNotifyPro or something like that, where they tell you all the upcoming products that are getting launched soon, and how you can sign up to be an affiliate for them.

If you only want traffic to your site, irrespective of the quality, then buy traffic from related vendors available of Fiverr. They can provide you thousands of visitors in a timely manner. Other method to get traffic is through Twitter. Having said that, both those methods will not give you targeted and quality traffic.

Agree buying traffic of Fiverr is a complete waste of time. You are buying traffic that is not interested in what you have to say or sell at all. Might as well throw that 5 dollars down the toilet.

A better way to invest that money is in Facebook ads or Solo Ads. Here you can target a specific group of people -- and have a much higher change to get a good ROI.

The advantage of paid traffic is if you learn one or two paid strategies well it is just a matter of simply investing more into your business to earn more.

The advantage of free traffic is you are not spending money. If you can get good at SEO, forums marketing, or video marketing -- you can bring thousands of visitors to your site on autopilot for free.

MI
Back