The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to get more visitors for the website?

What i do its that i promote my posts in social media like facebook groups ,twitter etc .I also active in forum comenting with a link back to my signature .Also quora its a very good source of traffic

While numerous organizations utilize customary promoting strategies to draw in new business and customers, others have included or totally replaced traditional marketing with new or creative advertising strategies. These new strategies frequently rotate around the Internet; organizations utilize web-based social networking tools and online promotion battles to grow their gathering of people. Organizations can create website pages or web journals that give updated data on their products or services.
Approaches to generate leads are
  1. Content Marketing
  2. Customer referral
  3. SEO, SEM and PPC
  4. Cross Promotion
  5. Social media marketing
  6. Direct Mailing

Last edited by a moderator:
THanks for the update
The article is very helpful
We are running a website couponcrown can you help us in getting more traffic

1. Create an amazing blog. Note the word 'amazing'. ...
  2. Give (some of) your best work away for free. ...
  3. Borrow someone else's audience. ...
  4. Get your content into circulation.

1.Optimize your website content
2.Use social media channels you can promote your content
3.Submit your content to best sites
4.You should be posting content to LinkedIn

Since you've posed this question in the Social Marketing forum, I assume you want to know how to increase your website traffic using social media.

Which platform you use depends on where your target audience hangs out. If they mostly congregate on FB then that's a good choice but if they all go to Twitter, hi5, Instagram, Plurk or SnapChat then that's where you want to be found.

The increasing competition and competitors choosing to sell their products at cheaper prices, have made the business market tough these days.

Hence, having a website is the most important priority today for a business. But, what if there is no traffic and conversions from the website?

Hence, in order to have more traffic to the website, the below points should definitely help

Quality content:

Have quality content for your website, this would help your search rankings.

Blogs:

Write and update blogs related to industry updates in your domain along with links to your website.

SEO:

The most important aspect is SEO. Optimize your website according to Google standards, which would again help in search rankings.

Social Promotion:

Opt for social promotions for your brand. This would help improve your brand presence. Social promotions bring an indirect traffic to your website, as people would surely visit your website to see your products and services.

one of the easiest way, but also cheap is using the social media for that purpose. But also, you can try to make some videos related to what you promote on your website that you could browse on youtube, through a Youtube channel, and there you could paste a direct link to your website, and see how it works. Also, you could try to joint forums and blogs that can be related to your website idea, and share there some direct links straight to your website.

Make your website very clean and professional.
Have a very catchy images that relate to your niche
Also to get more traffic, you can try create a fb page to redirect it to your site,,
Write unique and good quality articles,
You can use Ads to improve traffics. like google ads, fb ads, bing,, etc

Hello

Here are some way to get more visitors for the website.

1. Advertise
2. Get Social
3. Mix It Up
4. Write Irresistible Headlines
5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
6. Target Long-Tail Keywords
7. Start Guest Blogging
8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
9. Go After Referral Traffic
10. Post Content to LinkedIn

Hope it helps you.

banners