The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get higher ranking in yahoo and bing ?

webplusseo

affiliate
i want to know how to get higher ranking in yahoo and bing i have seen many site that have good google ranking but not so good on yahoo and bing

Google Give priority to Achor text links, Meta-tag Updation, Fresh Contents...While Bing Give Priority to Keyword density, Quality backlinks, Old and Unique Content...To Get good Ranking in Bing you may search web directories or Article directories in bing itself...

what I know is today Google does not pay attention to meta -keyword.

I experienced that a proper optimization for Google is sufficient for Bing.

i want to know how to get higher ranking in yahoo and bing i have seen many site that have good google ranking but not so good on yahoo and bing

Directory submission, Titles and keyword in URL these are the most desirable factors apart from normal link building , which effects bing and yahoo...

Thanks
Sarkar

Hi,
Yahoo and Bing give more importance to onpage.Bing focus on links with relevant keywords. To optimize a website you have to focus mainly on keywords,title and meta tags

Most search engines use a method to check how many sites have links to yours. The more sites that link to yours the more popular it will be..

banners
Back