The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get FREE virtual number for SMS | Free SMS verification

Sms-man.com

Service Manager
Service Manager
Sms-man.com - service SMS verification
Nowadays many websites ask you to provide phone number to receive SMS, when you want to sign up to a service, like Telegram, WhatsApp, Instagram, PayPal, Twitter, TikTok, Discord, Amazon and others. This includes most sites like shopping sites, email accounts, discussion forums, gaming services, blogs, social media and etc.

But where is get the SIM-cards for this? Because you need to buy a separate SIM-card for each account at great expense. But today I will talk you how to get totally FREE phone numbers to receive SMS messages and create unlimited accounts for social media, messengers, email accounts, e-wallets and more.

для vc (1)

1. One of the simplest ways to get free virtual number for SMS is go to telegram channel FREE NUMBERS
  2. Then just сopy the last virtual number in the list, and use a virtual number instead your personal number to sign up account.
  3. After the verification code is sent to you, return back to telegram channel FREE NUMBERS and copy the code
Done! That way you can get FREE VIRTUAL NUMBER more than multiple times a day and create fake accounts for any site and applications that request phone number for verification process.

video-instructions:

Virtual numbers will help creating SM accs and emails! Good luck! This is a good business!

- Samira

Unfortunately, today, almost every major online firm requires you to verify your phone number. I think this is wrong. It is a violation of a person's personal boundaries. I don't want to constantly receive useless and time-consuming newsletters on my phone
Legitimate businesses allow you to opt out to sms by replying 'STOP'

The other problem is that if you get a new number, to sms verify from your old number is not possible sometimes. You need to get around that and waste time re-verifying the account.

MI
Back