The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How To Get Free TRAFFIC And BACKLINKS From TUMBLR In 3 Easy Steps!

Jay Wessman

Sup ninjas :ninja:

We always see people talking about using Facebook and Twitter and Google+ to get traffic right?

But nobody ever talks about Tumblr... but let me tell you it's one of the best kept secrets in the game.

So today I want to show you how I'm using Tumblr to get SHITLOADS of free traffic, backlinks, social signals and more to ALL of my niche sites!

Check it out the video below:

[video=youtube;nBUpp0kFx8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBUpp0kFx8U[/video]

Also, Jay - do you outsource any of this?

Does tumblr have any issues with having multiple accounts etc?

Brilliant! Thanks, Jay. I love your videos.

If I understand correctly, you don't have to write blog posts, you can simply repost other people's stuff and still get backlinks?

And what K asked....can we have multiple accounts?

I use proxies and Firefox profiles to maintain my multiple accounts.

But if you want to automate your tumblr blogs there is an easy way to do it. Go to: https://ifttt.com/ And create RSS to Tumblr recipe.
For example you can find good pinterest board, grab it's RSS link and put it into the recipe and every new pin from that board will be posted on your tumblr blog. Or you can set it to grab images from your dropbox folder and post them every 15 minutes. It's very easy and legit way to maintain tumblr accounts.

Also if you are interested I can share you iMacros script for liking and following other tumblr blogs.

Good Video Jay. I think the whole advantage of tumbler is that is is very picture oriented just like Pinterest is. People love pictures because they can scan easily through and see what sets off alarm bells in their minds. This obviously helps to disseminate between what those may consider valuable information or not, then again it is all about what your looking for. Pictures are also one the highest viral prone media, which makes tumbler even more effective. I haven't given tumblr as much attention as I should , but I will work on it some more.

I think that the easier the information is to spread, the quicker it will. It is like any other virus.

Some of you wanted the iMacros script for following so here you go: https://mega.co.nz/#!bUgSXCZb!xW05-M6Xjw7p_aNdas9Ugwe6FR2vaAatRuxtZ4IK4jM

1. Download that .js file
2. Save it to your iMacros/Macros Folder
3. Go to tumblr find image with 350+ notes and do the stuff Jay explained in his video
4. Open you iMacros sidebar and run the script
5. Enter the number of follows

bsro.png

Also, Jay - do you outsource any of this?

Does tumblr have any issues with having multiple accounts etc?

Nah I don't outsource it - just do it myself.

And I don't think they have issues with you having multiple accounts but I always change proxies in between each profile just to be on the safe side ;)

If I understand correctly, you don't have to write blog posts, you can simply repost other people's stuff and still get backlinks?

Yep you can definitely do that. But even still when creating your own posts it's not like you have to 'write' a post - just simply post out an image with a link attached.

Thanks, what proxy do you use?

Oops I actually meant to write 'I change my IP between each submission' as I don't usually use proxies to do it.

I have a dynamic IP so I can just restart my modem and get a new IP address. Ghetto but it works.

For actual proxies though I can recommend MyPrivateProxy.net - they're cheap and fast.

Oops I actually meant to write 'I change my IP between each submission' as I don't usually use proxies to do it.

I have a dynamic IP so I can just restart my modem and get a new IP address. Ghetto but it works.

For actual proxies though I can recommend MyPrivateProxy.net - they're cheap and fast.

Doesn't this take you ages to restart, kick back up, connect and go again?

banners
Back