The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Voluum”/  “Adplexity”/

How to get Free domain

Muqadam

Affiliate
affiliate
I think you should go for navicosoft. they provide a cheap .com domain with the really best speed. If you looked for a free domain name, your domain name will not be very desired for you. because free domain name providers always make their name in the free domains as publicity and as we know that there are a lot of security risks in the free domain name. Just go for a cheap and secure one and you can get it from Navicosoft.

PureLander

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
affiliate
AffKit Ninja
PureLander
I would not recommend free domains, and come on! There are very cheap domains for your landing pages if you have very limited budget, check Namecheap ..

- Samira

VortexAlpha

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
AffKit Ninja
Vortex Alpha Affiliate Marketing Network
I don't think free domains are the best choice, even if you manage to find some, as they can be risky and unsafe, and you definitely don't want that for your site, so invest money in buying the proper one, they aren't that pricey.

Graybeard

affiliate
If you don't have the money for a domain --start learning how the internet works --seriously.
Explore the social media referral funnel techniques --maybe you can make enough seed money to get started as a webmaster.

MI