The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get fast Index in Google?

First, you need o submit your site to Google.
Then do search engine submissions. This will usually index your website.

Submit/Post your internal pages on good social networking sites like DIGG, MIXX, TWITTER, STUMBLEUPON etc.

This will usually get your site and internal pages listed in google indexed pages. Still if you want your site to index for keywords, then do the same submissions but link your respective url with correct keyword.(For this you need to consider your On-Page part also)

Hello All, I am SEO professional. Did number of project.
But one site(informative, good content meta tags, html validation etc- onpage done)
I have been creating quality back links for 3 months but still not in top 1000. Why so.
Expert suggestion please.

I constantly come across people asking what's the quickest way to get indexed on Google. The secret is to first let Google know that your site is alive and breathing. The bots won’t index you unless they know you are there on the web and quality PR sites are noticing you. You just need few good links from trusted domains of your own Niche pointing to your site and in no time your positions will be better than the same site who added their links in hundereds directories and also you would be heading up the ladder in your search engine rankings.
Just put a couple links out there on the web pointing towards your site and you will get crawled. This has always seemed to be the best method. Crawlers crawl links day and night and you too will get crawled.

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to get fast index in Google?
Hi,
Site map is the important way to communicate with search engine.So you can submit sitemap in major search engines. You should have unique and quality content. By forum posting blog commenting,article submission and social bookmarking helps to index quickly.

According to me, for faster indexing of a web site it is important to submit your sites to search engine and to go for Social bookmarking which is really beneficial.

This allows faster indexing of a web site, once a site get indexed then further processes can be done rank a web site.

Thanks

MI
Back