The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to get domain for $5?

I just checked Porkbun and I'll be dag gum!

For new customers, they do offer 3 domains at dirt cheap pricing. I found .com at $3.90 per year and renewed at $8.56 per year. However, they have mixed reviews.

I think godady has a an offer for 1$ for first domain ,i dont know if its still available maybe you can do a research about it

It really depends of the domain extension you want:
- .xyz domains are the cheapeast one. You can get some at NameCheap for USD 1 per domain for one year.
- .com domains are usually between USD 8-14 because the fee that the registray pay is a little bit less than 8 USD. So, it will be difficult to get a lower price, except during a specific promotion.

gTLD like .club .site .live etc is being sold at ~$1 at a lot of sites like namecheap, namesilo, hostinger, etc. For a .com domain, you can go for porkbun that provides first 3 domains for ~$4 each ;)

Hi there!
Do you know any methods on how to get domain (not expired) for $5?

Yes! Porkbun for some Pork Chop! :D. You don't just get a standard .com with free whois privacy for less than 4 bucks, you also get a free SSL certifcate.

You can also pay with multiple payment methods if you do not have paypal.

I get all my domain from Namesilo and Porkbun. You will have a hard time getting better prices.

Also, take under account, those site´s fees are at the lower end of the bar for NOT just first-time purchases but also for renewals.

Many people don´t even bother looking at renewal prices which is a huge mistake.

If you´re planning to launch a site with the intention of monetizing it you´re pretty much looking to build an online business and, if this is the case, then you MUST look at everything beyond the 1-year mark.

banners
Back