The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how to get benefit from website?

hugokang

affiliate
i am a new seoer and want to know how to get benefit from website after optimize
i establish a site ,but it do not benefit me untill now

Of course, if your website is well optimized and has lots of quality backlinks with proper targeting of keywords, this will provide your site with higher rankings in search results. So if you're targeted keywords rank high in serp and these keywords have high search volume, this may give your site a higher organic traffic from search engines that may help your site to boost its sales or increase its conversion.

If you site doesn't get benefits at all after you have optimized your site, perhaps you're not getting quality backlinks or your site has no level of on-page optimization.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you have quality traffic to your site , if your not selling a service or product then you could sell advertising to other sites in your niche

keep it up if you need traffics. you know there are lot of people trying get ranking and traffics, you have to be competitors them.

First of all, you have to ensure to increase your website traffic and good pagerank. Then, offer advertisement service like pay per impression, pay per click, or pay per sale to other companies to post their banners in your website.

It is because the higher your traffic and page rank, people will be more attracted to advertise their banners in your website and you can rake your instant revenues from your website.

Best regards,
Gabrielle (Host Department LLC)

You wont get much benefit from SEO, there's much more to this than optimizing some website. You must add value, content and promote in other ways for this to work.

I lost count of the number of people Ive tried to teach over the years and they never listen. They only know two words: SEO and PR

It is not enough to make a website successful!

hehehehe.... High you made me laugh.... that's very true, people are crazy behind PR. Even i wonder why people are so crazy for PR? Anyway, hugokang if you can put your website url in the signature then we can check it and could give you proper suggestions.

As soon as it gets ranked from the search engine then traffic will come

traffic will come/Build it, and they will come - Sounds like a Kevin Costner film.

No, you cannot force people to hit your website or any website. The SERPS cannot guarantee instant traffic.

How many stick up websites every day and get just 1 visitor per day - probably loads thats what.

It's just not that easy.

Most of the webmasters added google adsense on their webpage

Useless and pointless unless you get people to click on the ads.

Whatever happens Google gets to advertise for free, while you and others struggle.

MI
Back