The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get backlinks from Google?

F

Flex

I know that most of the seo expert knows that it is not easy to get backlinks from Google? They said that do follow links and high authority links? But I still do not understand if it is effective? Can you help me on how to get backlinks in google?

Engaging on the following techniques helps you generate back links/inbound links:

- article submissions
- blog commenting
- classified ads
- directory submissions
- forum posting
- link exchange
- press release
- online groups
- social bookmarking

Engaging on the following techniques helps you generate back links/inbound links:

- article submissions
- blog commenting
- classified ads
- directory submissions
- forum posting
- link exchange
- press release
- online groups
- social bookmarking

Thanks! Nice list

Doing Off-Page Optimization helps. Its all about building links. Classified ads, press release, article and directory submissions, blog commenting, link exchange, forum posting, and online groups are just some of the techniques that falls under Off-Page Optimization.

Doing Off-Page Optimization helps. Its all about building links. Classified ads, press release, article and directory submissions, blog commenting, link exchange, forum posting, and online groups are just some of the techniques that falls under Off-Page Optimization.

I think that Page optimization is main in promotion and I do optimization of pages always.

MI
Back