The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get atleast google PR1 for a site - what is frequency of google checks for PR

NehruPlace

affiliate
The question of billian dollors for my type of biginers that how to get atleast google PR-1 for our websites, Beasue to get higher page ranks we need atleast PR-1 first then only we can move further to PR2 - 3- 4 and so on. I have my website made 3 months back and doing little bit of linking as per my knowledge, but till now its google PR is big ZERO. is not PR can be seen in decimal points, i mean to say is if i could see that current PR is 0.9 say, then it is a hope that YES it is about to be PR-1 soon, what is all this about very confusuion , how much back links are required to achieve PR-1 or how much should be the minimum age of website to get PR-1 and many more such queries, after how many days google ads the backlink accounts and adds it to give a PR, Please Please some one, if any one can expmain me and clear all these doubts, i will be really thankful to you guys from inner core of my heart...

The question of billian dollors for my type of biginers that how to get atleast google PR-1 for our websites, Beasue to get higher page ranks we need atleast PR-1 first then only we can move further to PR2 - 3- 4 and so on. I have my website made 3 months back and doing little bit of linking as per my knowledge, but till now its google PR is big ZERO. is not PR can be seen in decimal points, i mean to say is if i could see that current PR is 0.9 say, then it is a hope that YES it is about to be PR-1 soon, what is all this about very confusuion , how much back links are required to achieve PR-1 or how much should be the minimum age of website to get PR-1 and many more such queries, after how many days google ads the backlink accounts and adds it to give a PR, Please Please some one, if any one can expmain me and clear all these doubts, i will be really thankful to you guys from inner core of my heart...

The question of billian dollors for my type of biginers that how to get atleast google PR-1 for our websites, Beasue to get higher page ranks we need atleast PR-1 first then only we can move further to PR2 - 3- 4 and so on. I have my website made 3 months back and doing little bit of linking as per my knowledge, but till now its google PR is big ZERO. is not PR can be seen in decimal points, i mean to say is if i could see that current PR is 0.9 say, then it is a hope that YES it is about to be PR-1 soon, what is all this about very confusuion , how much back links are required to achieve PR-1 or how much should be the minimum age of website to get PR-1 and many more such queries, after how many days google ads the backlink accounts and adds it to give a PR, Please Please some one, if any one can expmain me and clear all these doubts, i will be really thankful to you guys from inner core of my heart...thank you

Thanks for Welcome - Please reply my questions and help

Thanks for Welcome - Please reply my questions and help.. thanks

Theres not set number of Backlinks that will raise your PR, Google has a complex algorithim (They arent going to tell you) that takes into account many variables to determine the PR that you recieve. PR is also only updated once every 3 months. You need to acquire high quality High PR backlinks in order for your PR to increase when the update rolls out.

Hey
do you mean a seo company who ranks sites quickly? Yes i do. well depends on the keyword how "quickly" but i got juddermans ranked in less then 1 week to #2 or something like that for a few of his words.. and others on this forum as well for a reference. as what do you mean by "fast indexing service"?

Share Broking

its very easy to get link from pr-1 pr-2 and pr-3,4 sites... you need to hire a link builder who will create a numbers of link for your sites. it will help in getting traffic and ranking on keywords becoz in anchor text link builder will use keywords so as well as the link page cached by google as well as your site got ranked on your keywords and also your site got page rank... :)

Write more interesting and unique content and you will get many natural links, then you'll be okay with your PR.

It's all about unique content, get some good unique content and google will love you.

MI
Back