The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to get affiliate promote my site?

What's the offer and niche?
Have you listed your offer on popular affiliate networks? If so, which ones?

Make sure that your affiliate network listing has enough information and that the landing page you are trying to promote is designed to convert well. When you are listed on an affiliate network, then you should advertise it in groups where affiliate marketers are so they can sign up to advertise it.

Something to consider.. some niche offers are much harder to advertise than others, so it also depends on what you're trying to promote and how many affiliate marketers are in that niche that would be willing to promote it to their audience.

Check this out

Get all your competitors best Affiliates on a 7 day free trial. There are 3.6 million of them Happy Weekend!!

We crunch the numbers
We ingest data from across the affiliate marketing landscape to feed our recommendation engine and keep our database & verified contact details up to date.
3,600,000+
Affiliates

400,000+
Advertisers

400+
Affiliate Networks

PM me for the Free Trial Link

Gday Mate is that right? Well I just happen to own Flowz Crypto Dot Com so give me all the ad packages you can. Regards Joel Balodis

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

That said, When I was testing traffic(this past week) I found there was a strong customer affinity for crypto (or alternative investments). If you are a serious business I suggest you buy some advertising and spend $500.00. ;)

Simply, join an affiliate network '-'
Or contact with bloggers and influencers (Youtube and social media) to promote your website

✿ Samira ✿

1. Insert affiliate links in your product reviews and tutorials.
  2. Add affiliate links to your resources page.
  3. Place affiliate banners on your website.
  4. Use affiliate links in your newsletters and email sequences.
  5. Embed affiliate links into your video content.
As per my understanding, he is not an affiliate; he is willing to find affiliate marketers for himself.

There are plenty of affiliate programs out there.
An affiliate should know about the tracking system first.
There is a question about what is your offer and niche? Pick the right offer from affiliates and you can put it to your site banner is best. You can also put the affiliate link on the Header and Footer section. If you are using WordPress you can use it easily and with others also.

There are many ways:

• Advertising Platform(Facebook, Google, Microsoft)
  • Quora by answering question
  • YouTube Videos
If you are looking for optimizing your Facebook, google, Microsoft ads for free you can use Adzooma.

The best and fastest way to get affiliates is to offer a lot of products from a wide range of categories with different price tags from free to thousands of dollars. Once you have the right mix, you can create a powerful affiliate program that will attract affiliates easily, give them what they want, and pay them well.

Hi guys,

I want to know faster method to get a lot of affiliates promote my site..
Please share with me here
The best and the most reliable way is to join some affiliate network as there you will find a lot of choices. Or you could try to do it directly by finding some specific persons or companies that you want to do your promotion and contact them to see their advertising conditions.

Hi guys,

I want to know faster method to get a lot of affiliates promote my site..
Please share with me here
You need a product on your website for affiliates to promote. The product needs to be unique and useful, solving at least one problem that the audience in your niche may have. Once you have a product you can list your product on an affiliate platform like Clickbank or JVZoo. Create a JV page and offer free access to your product to affiliates. You can check out the JV pages of Clickbank offers and model yours similarly.

well it's a long way, but writing to such forums is a good way

banners
Back