The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get a higher PR?

Yeh i believe that if you have a forum the best way of rising up in PR is getting tons of posts on your forum it seemed to be when i reached 500 posts i finally appeared on google :D

You can only increase page rank by getting dofollow backlinks. That is the only way. The number of posts you have on your site cannot increase your page rank.

You can only increase page rank by getting dofollow backlinks. That is the only way. The number of posts you have on your site cannot increase your page rank.

I second that.
Google Page Rank is entirely relaying on the number of dofollow links from other web sites. I've seen forum with over a million posts with only a PR of 3, while some other forums with only 5k posts also got a PR of 3.

Site content is important for the readers and site traffic, but not to the Google Page Rank. There is no relationship between traffic and PR either.

The key to get a higher PR is to promote your website as much as possible.

You need to generate as many backlinks as possible.

The key to a better pr is frequent update of the website, quality of incoming links, domain trust from google and quantity/quality of incoming traffic.

Yep, your backlink profile is the deciding factor in raising your page rank. The graph that unbel posted has the right idea.

So wait... that chart says you only need a single PR5 backlink in order to get your page up to PR3? That doesn't seem right to me...

I completely agree. Google has NEVER revealed how many backlinks and from where you get them can get you a PR. This entire Pic is a hoax. It has no value except that it is a pointer that you should have backlinks from high PR sites and also the low and no PR sites (to make it look natural) if you want to raise your PR.

My websites are all stuck at PR 0 for some reason and I can't figure out how to get a higher PR now! Do I need a specific amount of backlinks and visitors or simply need to extent my domain registration length?

Quality dofollow backlinks from high PR sites or forums are the ideal way to get your websites as higher PR as you want. Of course it's not in your hand but on google algorithms.

The picture you guys saw earlier is pure speculation by third party... since Google would never reveal such sensitive secret to the public. Don't count on it's real.

As everyone already know, quality dofollow links from high PR pages will boost your PR... It is easier said than done. There are very very few web sites out there with high PR and allow dofollow external links to be added by random visitors.

I also found myself have a hard time to get the necessary backlinks to boost my PR. For some reason, the homepage of my web site went from PR1 to PR0 and never recovered since a year ago. Must be "negative" SEO lol. My guess is one of the low quality free web directories...

Try not to think "as many as possible". It's useless unless they are good. Low quality backlinks can actually hurt your PR.

Page rank depends on a number of factors including authorship, on-page optimization, consistent backlinking, age of the website, unique content, and reader engagement. I had a similar problem with one site of mine while the other site got a page rank of 1 within 4 months.

I would rather try to improve my rankings in the search engine organic rankings. Once I reach the first page, I continue adding great content to my website and ensure I have more backlinks than my competitors.

We're only pagerank 2 and I've been working hard to get it to pagerank 3! I think backlinks and content are the 2 biggest factors. I do think time has some effect, but it has more to do with trust than pagerank.

banners
Back