The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to gain more backlinks in my site?

oorjaclinic

Hello Experts..

I want to ask you please give me solution to how to gain more backlinks in my site and which techniques i will use please suggest me ?

Sorry, no one is going tell you more than the basics. These are the standard places to start:

web 2.0 bloging - 10 links
social bookmark - 10 links
Forum - 10 links
Article links - 10 links
Q&A pack - 30 links
Social media profiles - 50 links
Business listings - 15 sites
Doc site submission - 10 links
Video submission - 15 links
Edu Links - 10 links
Product links - 10 links

Last edited by a moderator:
Low quality backlinks
If it’s easy to build a backlink to your website, it means it doesn’t carry much value. The harder it is for you to earn it, the more valuable it is. Backlinks such as forum profiles and signatures, free directories, wiki pages and other similar platforms,1 will violate Google’s webmaster policy.

I think it would only piss Google off if that's all you have. If you have some quality organic links than some profile, signature, and 2.0 stuff will be fine. Might even help some.

If you can get a business address to receive mail, make sure and do a places listing, that is solid.

Best Link Building method.

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Yahoo answering
Forum Profile creation
Classified submission
Blog creating
PPT Sharing
PDF Sharing

you use blog comments Proper

I would like to ask you one thing as you said "you use blog comments Proper" !

I do blog commenting for my website & I do see most of Blogger give no-follow links on blog commenting. So should we find do follow blog commenting sources or no-follow link do give some value ?

There are lot of ways to gain more backlinks to website, but how strong in quality than in quantity is very important for a website to be on top of the list in search engines. I suggest you to concentrate more on forums, guest posts, Web 2.0 sites, video/ doc submissions, Q&A sites, etc. and also it is very important to fix all HTTP/ HTTPS errors on your website with more/new relevant content...

I would add that those backlinks should be from the same niche where your website is or at least close to that niche.

banners
Back