The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to find the top converting offer through Adplexity?

How to find the Offer ID of the top converting offer through native adplexity?

• adplexity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • adplexity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

affiliatelk

Hi,

Is there anyone can explain me how can I find the top converting offer's Exact offer name (Offer ID) in the affiliate network.

I found ads headline, traffic source, affiliate network ect.. and unable to find the exact offer ID of the offer in the network.

Thanks

Hi,

Is there anyone can explain me how can I find the top converting offer's Exact offer name (Offer ID) in the affiliate network.

I found ads headline, traffic source, affiliate network ect.. and unable to find the exact offer ID of the offer in the network.

Thanks
Hi @affiliatelk,
If I'm not wrong, you mean need assistance to get right top converting offers in the network then, You can contact to your respected network account manager to assist you with the same.

Hi,

Thanks
This is something that you can easily have while asking to your affiliate manager, he is the right person to help you out with this, if you do not know what tool to use, or how to use it also.

Hi,

My question on offer research is, I used Adplexity Native spytool to find the top converting offers ( Offers those get more hits ), affiliate network of the offer and traffic source for that offer.

Now my question is how can i find the offer name and offer ID through the affiliate network.

I know that I can find this through Similarweb, Can you guide me, How can I check the exact offer name, id in affiliate network?

Thanks

banners
Back