The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to find someone to correct my articles?

dragica659

affiliate
I have red several articles to get targeted traffic and backlinks to my site. I did not submit them because my English is not perfect and Ezinearticles and probably some other directories will reject them because of gramma and spelling mistakes. I know basic about article templates and keywords. Another problem is that my country Serbia is not supported by PayPal and I spent a lot of time trying to outsorce using Payza payment processor without any success. I just need a quick review of my article or articles and only to correct gramma mistakes. A cannot pay a lot and i can pay only using Payza or EgoPay. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Hi there,
Im just wondering y cant u go to libraries at your local town.
I sure they can help to modify any changes thats needed within your articles.

Just be resourseful..Im sure they will help..
If i find one i will let you know..

Ezinearticles are very particular on grammer but there are a lot of other article sites that are dofollow and dont have the same grammer restrictions. Try looking on Google for "dofollow article submission"

outsource it to someone on sites like Odesk ,iwritter or elance ...as simple as that
for a good price ..just post a job there and contractors will apply ....choose the best for you but becareful as so many there have poor skills ...check their previous works and the feedback they r given ...look for any negative comments....finally take your time to fine a high quality contractor

If you want your article proof-read by a non-pro then you can always let me have a look. I would be able to get your grammer up to Ezines standards. I wouldnt charge you for that. ;)

MI
Back