The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to find popular keywords for Adword?

Lovely

affiliate
Hello,

I am new to Adword, I need help and advise on how to find more popular keywords that will convert?

Thanks

I know very little about adwords, but Google does provide a Keyword Research Tool. There you can check the average search volume for a term, and how much bidding competition there is. It's useful for me to optimise sites to get the high traffic terms.

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

I'm sure some adwords god will provide more information, but start there.

Research, Research and MORE research, then you test, test and test. THEn you make money. You should use as many as possible, like adwords, overture, wordtracker etc, build a nice big list, then test.

Try this

These keywords are popular
Celebrity, Movies,Travel,Cosmetic Surgery,music,sex,dating marriage,making friends

Try this

These keywords are popular
Celebrity, Movies,Travel,Cosmetic Surgery,music,sex,dating marriage,making friends

Try this

What a silly post.

"Research, Research and MORE research, then you test, test and test. THEn you make money. You should use as many as possible, like adwords, overture, wordtracker etc, build a nice big list, then test."

The only thing I would add to that is also use MS Labs too.

KP

Yes but KP, OUR system involves work, and most people think you can make millions without working. Most people don't seem to grasp that to find diamonds you need to move a lot of dirt :D

True. But most think....

Hey, I'll make a website, stick sex in the keywords a few times and by Friday I'll be a millionaire..whoo!!

Some don't like hard work. In truth, it's not really hard, just laborious more than anything but think of the rewards at the end and it's worth putting in that little extra effort.

KP

Have to agree,,

OldWelshGuy and KP are spot on.

im not being negative. it, will take you ages to get your first Hundred, then the next $100 in a month. Because you will get better at it. Simple

If you want to bypass the wait, Target high profit industries, that have high competition. and that market heavily to be noticed!

In an area with very few, "if any, if your lucky" people targeting the same INDUSTRY for ad space.

ever searched online for a hair cut? know anyone that has? why target it?
think what people can get online. or purchase online.

I know it sound silly, but its true, If "they" are under pressure to Spend.. the advertisers gain from it. if its 30 cents to advertise, dont expect to get 50 cents for a click. most hair dressers are flat out anyway, and dont need to advertise apart, from local media.
Hair care products, is another element altoghther. anyway, sorry.. getting off track.

watch your google ads too. do they reflect what your trying to promote?
if there a jumbled up mix. games, lotions and blogs, all at once etc, if so, then look at re optimizing your site from top to bottom. do hundreds of pages all targeting different areas. I have noticed a marked increase in CPM if its really targeted too.

Then there are the REAL drivers, Traffic, SERP position, Credibility, age, location, Trust, They all take more time. and more effort. But no traffic, no money..

Sorry i cant tell you exactly what to put in.. other than get traffic, use logic, then get the money.

If i wanted a fast word list, i would copy the word cloud right here, and make a seperate page for each, there all searched, obviously. then Test "over time" prune the not so good, and go again.
But, at the end of the day, regardless of how much someone has spent per click. or how valuable the Word is. No Traffic / no money.. its that simple.

Phillip

Adword is best keywords suggestion tools to provide you good suggestion about your keywords. please check there all value of keywords which is suitable for you and your sites.

i think the green or gray bar.... that show the volume of search using that keyword....

you should use the keyword that has larger volume of search :D

The best free keyword tool i know are Google Adwords and Overture. wordtracker is free for 7 days trial, but you needs to provide your CC details.

I know very little about adwords, but Google does provide a Keyword Research Tool. There you can check the average search volume for a term, and how much bidding competition there is. It's useful for me to optimise sites to get the high traffic terms.

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

I'm sure some adwords god will provide more information, but start there.

Aside from that you can also use Sktool: Search-based keyword tool
This will also give you an idea for a monthly number of searches of a particular keyword.

i think the green or gray bar.... that show the volume of search using that keyword....

you should use the keyword that has larger volume of search :D

Or to be more accutare the keywords/phrases with the largest ratio of searches to competition. No point in choosing keywords with huge volumes if the competition is such that you have no chance of getting on page 1.

Your Perfect Keyword

Here's what you need to do:

Use:
1) Keyword Research Tool - to find competitive, high traffic keywords

2) Pick among top 5 keywords, on which is marketable by looking at msn commercial intent tool.
These will determine if the user searching for that keyword has the intention to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back