The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to earn from Facebook campaign

newbiaffiliate

affiliate
Hi guys,

I am Totally newbie about CPA . I want to promote some cpa offer via facebook add.

Now please tell me which is best for fb add "fanpage" or "direct landing page". Please

give some details about it.

Last edited:
I guess you are referring to advertising on Facebook a direct landing page for a CPA offer? vs having a fan page for the CPA offer? I honestly would think about what niche you are trying to promote and make a fan page for this type of niche. that way you will be able to promote CPA offers for free on your fan page. Create great content for your page and share it frequently. remember it is content and or giveaways first then it is promotion. dont spam Facebook or even your own page because people who are part of your page will not enjoy this. make sure that your offers are relevant and they should be if your forming your page around a specific niche.

---ie dont take short cuts

Another thing to consider is whether you're looking for money now or money later. If you're only direct linking then you're not building an asset that you can use to drive free traffic for weeks, months, or years to come.

However as a newbie its important to not get bogged down trying to build the perfect setup. Start small, (create a campaign) launch, test, tweak, launch again... when you're ROI is satisfactory (assuming you have a large enough sample size) open the flood gates and let her go.

Suggested Steps:
1) Find an offer that you'd like to promote

2) Get inside your ideal prospects head - (Where do they hang out? What are their interests? What do you need to say in your ad to catch their eye and complete your offer? etc.)

3) Search for those people/interests on FB. (You can use FB's ad tool or you can use a scraper like FB Leadjacker to pull id's and upload a custom audience - say women who are single, over 40, live in LA, and have checked into singles club - Prolly not alot of results will come back but you get the idea.)

4) Decide whether its worth the time and you're willing to maintain a fan page. (Consider direct linking on email submits and building a fan page for your more valuable evergreen niches (dieting, financial etc.)

5) Write a killer ad where your prospects can't help themselves but to sign up. For more help on ad writing I'd suggest checking out - "Gary Bencivenga - Marketing Bullets" for starters. Also, don't underestimate the power of a good visual. Great CTR decreases your CPC so invest the time to learn copy.

6A) Direct link and make sure your ROI is in line. Make sure to fine tune as necessary but don't over do it!!

6B)Build a fan page, until FB changes you can either do a promoted post, dark post, or right side ad. Each has its own benefits.

7) Drive to the fan page and post offers on the fan page.

8 Bonus) Once you get a little more experienced you can also offer free content in whatever niche you've chosen in exchange for an email address. (Top 3 Investor Pitfalls that will sink your IRA - you get the idea.) This will allow you to communicate (read build a relationship) with your prospects and promote across multiple mediums.

Good luck and remember the most important aspect is to just get started..

Thank you both operationoffers and ljadschrist for your valuable info :) .
Now please tell me how to possible monetize a FB fan page according to any CPA offer when FB continuously change and try to ban affiliates?

Last edited:
Another thing to consider is whether you're looking for money now or money later. If you're only direct linking then you're not building an asset that you can use to drive free traffic for weeks, months, or years to come.

However as a newbie its important to not get bogged down trying to build the perfect setup. Start small, (create a campaign) launch, test, tweak, launch again... when you're ROI is satisfactory (assuming you have a large enough sample size) open the flood gates and let her go.

Suggested Steps:
1) Find an offer that you'd like to promote

2) Get inside your ideal prospects head - (Where do they hang out? What are their interests? What do you need to say in your ad to catch their eye and complete your offer? etc.)

3) Search for those people/interests on FB. (You can use FB's ad tool or you can use a scraper like FB Leadjacker to pull id's and upload a custom audience - say women who are single, over 40, live in LA, and have checked into singles club - Prolly not alot of results will come back but you get the idea.)

4) Decide whether its worth the time and you're willing to maintain a fan page. (Consider direct linking on email submits and building a fan page for your more valuable evergreen niches (dieting, financial etc.)

5) Write a killer ad where your prospects can't help themselves but to sign up. For more help on ad writing I'd suggest checking out - "Gary Bencivenga - Marketing Bullets" for starters. Also, don't underestimate the power of a good visual. Great CTR decreases your CPC so invest the time to learn copy.

6A) Direct link and make sure your ROI is in line. Make sure to fine tune as necessary but don't over do it!!

6B)Build a fan page, until FB changes you can either do a promoted post, dark post, or right side ad. Each has its own benefits.

7) Drive to the fan page and post offers on the fan page.

8 Bonus) Once you get a little more experienced you can also offer free content in whatever niche you've chosen in exchange for an email address. (Top 3 Investor Pitfalls that will sink your IRA - you get the idea.) This will allow you to communicate (read build a relationship) with your prospects and promote across multiple mediums.

Good luck and remember the most important aspect is to just get started..

Okay.. From my experience, Promoting CPA offers on FB really Sucks.. Coz what FB does is either they Do Not accept the link showing and Unknown Error, Or Even if they accepts the Affiliate link, The users who clicks on the link are presented with a warning message saying that it might be a potentially harmful link..
I dont know, I tried and faced this problem.. I was an Active FB marketer for 3 years and Back then, there were NO problems with the affiliate Offers and Links.. But now a days, I have even faced that they even Block my LP url Only because my affiliate Link was on that page.. also they Blocked the Domain I used..

Last edited:
MI
Back