The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to earn a +1 for your site.

Digitalworld

affiliate
Hello all, today i am gonna show you a site to earn some +1 for your sites..
Google-+1-Button2-300x225.jpg

What is +1.?

The +1 button is shorthand for “this is pretty cool” or “you should check this out.”
Click +1 to publicly give something your stamp of approval. Your +1′s can help friends, contacts, and others on the web find the best stuff when they search.

What is plused.net

Plused.net is a website that you can add your site and gain as you can +1 for your site, this seems to bring you more traffic and it's easy to use...

Register first (easy in 1 min), add your site, and click Earn Coins to +1 other sites.

One coin that you win means +1 for your site, i am testing now and i get more than 50 likes on a free blog...

If you want to sign up, you can register under my referral here

I have write this article only for CpaFix

You are always welcomed.. Now i'm getting a lot of +1, they are growing every minutes..

Who informed by this thread just post here, and i will be more happy if anyone registered under my referral :D

I don't know but i will say YES because : Your +1′s can help friends, contacts, and others on the web find the best stuff when they search, and this brings to you more traffic.

this sounds good but I'm sure google knows these type of services were going to pop up. so I would be careful about using this..

MI
Back