“Propeller”/  MyBid

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
Now I have 10 websites online
All sites are niche products
They are collecting commission 'crumbs' 24-hours/day
I receive 10c - $5.00 commission per sale

Example Website

Web shop promotes baseball cap offers, (ex baseballcapoffers.com)
  1. Baseball Caps cost --> $25 each
  2. Commission level --> 5% per sale
  3. Commission value --> $1.25 per sale
  4. Sales needed --> 22 per day
  5. Total commission --> $27.50
Example Portfolio

1 site earns $27.40/day x 10 sites = $274/day x 365 days = $100,000
This is my strategy to reach $100,000 in 1 year
Only bad planning & poor discipline = fail
This is not scam, it's not complicated, and I will succeed
You can too --> start today !!

@vincentvega
For me right now its organic traffic
But I also get 11-19% direct (returning visitor)
I've done zero social/link building
For the right product I will do PPC

Those results sounds amazing for just being organic.

I read one of your suggestions about reading the official Google SEO and Webmaster articles and I am going through that and double checking some of the work I’ve done this past week.

Are you just doing SEO optimized blog posts/articles for organic traffic?

Those results sounds amazing for just being organic.
We live in the world of supply & demand
I find things people want (that already exist)
That they cannot easily find
Then help them find it fast
Save other people's TIME & you win

I read one of your suggestions about reading the official Google SEO and Webmaster articles and I am going through that and double checking some of the work I’ve done this past week.
This is the foundation stone of successful SEO
If you are trying to rank on Google
It surely make sense to follow Google guidelines
I have my SEO list, most of it from the Google Search Central site
Then my job is just labeling and signposting

Are you just doing SEO optimized blog posts/articles for organic traffic?

Just SEO, for now

Cool username @vincentvega
Pulp Fiction is bad ass top 10 movie in history

Is a single website focused only on a single product?

Focused on many products within niche (example --> designer umbrellas) within fashion clothing

Are you consistently creating content regularly for that single website?

Consistently adding new products, minimum 1 new product every day

Congratulations on your success, mate. I hope one day to be successful online as well. :)

One question if you don't mind: do you have an example of a niche website that is doing the same (or similar) to what you're currently doing to earn money? Obviously not one of your own websites.

I think most people get overwhelmed (including me) by all the different ways a niche website can be built, a specific example would help a lot of people get started.

Thanks!

SL

@SrLudwig

Congratulations on your success, mate. I hope one day to be successful online as well. :)
One question if you don't mind: do you have an example of a niche website that is doing the same (or similar) to what you're currently doing to earn money? Obviously not one of your own websites.
I think most people get overwhelmed (including me) by all the different ways a niche website can be built, a specific example would help a lot of people get started.
Thanks!
SL

Maybe I haven't mentioned this often
But here's a tip about affiliate marketing research
Query your search engine for --> "is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program" (much include speech marks to show exact-match results)
This will show all the affiliate sites on the internet that are in compliance with Amazon Associates policy
You will understand alot more about how to do affiliate marketing for Amazon Associates

Pianodreamers.com is very good affiliate site example, but most of its links aren't affiliate ID links yet so maybe it's a new site that is being clever by getting high rank on Google before adding affiliate links

You can also qualify your query to your niche, example query your search engine for --> "is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program" + "sneakers" (speech marks and addition symbol are very important, they tell Google to serve exact-match results AND only web pages with both exact-match phrases)

Honestsoles.com is example of sneakers store using Amazon Affiliate program to generate commission, this site hasn't been update for a while but I like the design and not suprisingly they post sneaker reviews (example --> Adidas Continental 80 - HONEST Sneaker Review | Honest Soles) with "Get the LOWEST PRICE at AMAZON!" button (includes affiliate ID)

As I progress in affiliate marketing will only promote products that I've personally used, then I can photograph them, make videos, run tests, and provide first hand information about pro's and con's, to become authority on a product (this is when you can get 100,000+ You Tube reviews)

Here's some more examples (I am not connected to any of these Amazon Associates sites and I don't endorse any products or links, just saying :cool:)
  1. Baseball --> catchershome.com
  2. Fishing --> fishingpioneer.com
  3. Gardening --> smartgardenguide.com
  4. Sailing --> nomadicsailing.com
  5. Basketball --> basketballgearreviews.com
  6. Bitcoin --> cryptochamp.com
  7. Diving --> divingsquad.com
  8. Pets --> petdogowner.com
Making these sites is fairly straightforward (even for total beginner with basic internet skills), and 95% of people quit because they don't get money right away or other excuses, so stay the distance and get your hands on a winners medal, if the little ibex can scale a near vertical 500ft wall and risk death from falling, getting eaten from fox attacks and eagle attacks, then most people can create successful Amazon Affiliate website

Make one of these sites
Earn $20/day commission
Build another 4 sites
You reach $100/day
When you have 10 sites online
You're raking in $200/day
Congratulations --> that's $73,000/year

For me, I learn best by seeing examples of what I am trying to achieve. These are exactly what I need to learn what the smart people in the industry are doing.

I might be lucky with green campaign
Best is listen to many people's advice
Test everything, and keep testing
Whatever situation you are in --> keep moving forward

@SrLudwig

Maybe I haven't mentioned this often
But here's a tip about affiliate marketing research
Query your search engine for --> "is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program" (much include speech marks to show exact-match results)
This will show all the affiliate sites on the internet that are in compliance with Amazon Associates policy
You will understand alot more about how to do affiliate marketing for Amazon Associates

Pianodreamers.com is very good affiliate site example, but most of its links aren't affiliate ID links yet so maybe it's a new site that is being clever by getting high rank on Google before adding affiliate links

You can also qualify your query to your niche, example query your search engine for --> "is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program" + "sneakers" (speech marks and addition symbol are very important, they tell Google to serve exact-match results AND only web pages with both exact-match phrases)

Honestsoles.com is example of sneakers store using Amazon Affiliate program to generate commission, this site hasn't been update for a while but I like the design and not suprisingly they post sneaker reviews (example --> Adidas Continental 80 - HONEST Sneaker Review | Honest Soles) with "Get the LOWEST PRICE at AMAZON!" button (includes affiliate ID)

As I progress in affiliate marketing will only promote products that I've personally used, then I can photograph them, make videos, run tests, and provide first hand information about pro's and con's, to become authority on a product (this is when you can get 100,000+ You Tube reviews)

Here's some more examples (I am not connected to any of these Amazon Associates sites and I don't endorse any products or links, just saying :cool:)
  1. Baseball --> catchershome.com
  2. Fishing --> fishingpioneer.com
  3. Gardening --> smartgardenguide.com
  4. Sailing --> nomadicsailing.com
  5. Basketball --> basketballgearreviews.com
  6. Bitcoin --> cryptochamp.com
  7. Diving --> divingsquad.com
  8. Pets --> petdogowner.com
Making these sites is fairly straightforward (even for total beginner with basic internet skills), and 95% of people quit because they don't get money right away or other excuses, so stay the distance and get your hands on a winners medal, if the little ibex can scale a near vertical 500ft wall and risk death from falling, getting eaten from fox attacks and eagle attacks, then most people can create successful Amazon Affiliate website

Make one of these sites
Earn $20/day commission
Build another 4 sites
You reach $100/day
When you have 10 sites online
You're raking in $200/day
Congratulations --> that's $73,000/year

Thank you! This is great information that will help many members for sure. I've gotten more useful information from your posts than I have from most info products. :)

It feels like a team here

We are family.......
200.gif

One quick question: How do you get the sales from every websites when you try to rank them in one niche?

MI
Back