The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to create more backlinks

Newton360

affiliate
Reverse play an essential part of any website. Reverse link is directed to your site from other sites, blog or forum link.

This will not only lead to a negative active links through to the users to your web site traffic to your site , they will increase your page rank . Page Rank is Google’s measure value and relevance of your site way.

You will reach a higher page rank, based on the number of inbound links to your site. So, therefore, the more incoming links, page rank higher, you will receive. Has a high page rank, you will attract more Web site, would like to contact you.

So you can see, by increasing the reverse link to your site, you will be driving up the number of visitors to your website and attract more sites , would like to contact you.

Here are some ways to increase your number of backlinks:

1. Your site visitors are likely to have their own website or blog . Ask them to contact you . You will be amazed how well this works , as long as you provide good content site is useful information.

2 . Create a "link to us” page, to facilitate others to link to you . Provide them with the html code on your website so that all they need to do is cut and paste. The more likely you are to them , the more likely they are to exchange links .

3 . Write articles and submit them to different article directories. In exchange, you will receive a link back to your website. This is usually through your resource box will be submitted with your article .

4 . Go to the link directory and submit your link. Is there an early Internet search engines to come back . Most people find what they were looking through a catalog search. These directories are broken down into categories for easy retrieval. Today, most people prefer to use search engines to find what they are looking for, but that does not mean that directories are dead. Others can continue to use their contact page is still credited to your ranking. Make a link directory to a directory , you can submit your site to the search list .

5 . When you agree to the exchange of links to a website link back to your site , known as links. As the catalog , many site owners are reluctant to give up interrelated . They believe that search engines have been devalued, so they are not worth the time to obtain these interconnected . On the other hand, there are other who are very successful in this way . The key is not only linked to link to anyone. Linked sites, is really useful and relevant to visitors .
When properly connected to each person will receive an increase in site traffic.

The reverse will take some time to establish, but once done, is a great way to make traffic to your site .

Write articles and submit them to different article directories.
it`s a good way to create high quality backlinks.

great, i love the point of link to us page,, this is really great,, i dont have this page still on my website,, but i want to boost up my website a bit more, then i will place it..

Yes yes, quantity is important. The more backlinks you have the better. But that not everything.
I prefer quality over quantity. I would always choose to have 10 links from authoritative, reputable websites pointing to mine, rather than 100 links coming from various sites with questionable reputation, aka bad neighborhoods. And I prefer to build them manually.
And one more thing: in my opinion one way links are the most beneficial ones.
Search engines tend to frown upon link exchange schemes such as link wheels, horseshoes, link farms, even reciprocal links. Though a small amount of reciprocal links are ok, if not even necessary to have.

i suggest , blog commenting on good blog posts, and leave good comment over there can do great,, i was monitoring my backlinks i got maximum back links from blog commenting.. that is really great if you go with good post of high pr..

Good points suggested but i think article submission,blog commenting and posting article on social book marking sites are also used for creating more backlinks.

I would always choose to have 10 links from authoritative, reputable websites pointing to mine, rather than 100 links coming from various sites with questionable reputation, aka bad neighborhoods. And I prefer to build them manually.
And one more thing:
In my opinion one way links are the most beneficial ones.

banners
Back