• Video tutorials
  • Members-only content or discussion boards
  • Tools or templates
  • Coaching
  • Webinars
  • Original music
  • Stock photos
  • Online courses

If you think that putting up an ad on your blog or relentlessly promoting your product on social media is going to work, think again! I’m going to tell you the 3-step process I use to promote and sell my own digital products!

1. Create and promote a completely free, related product: People want to know that you know what you are talking about BEFORE buying from you. This is why it’s so important to provide a free, related product first....
  2. Promote the paid product within the free one: Provide a link and a brief overview of your paid product. You may also want to offer a discount code to entice readers. People who have read your free product and who have found it valuable will be far more likely to invest in your paid product.
  3. Promote your free product to your audience: Think of your free product as your lead magnet. You can promote it to your email list, on your website, and to your social media fans and followers.

Read more...

Thank you for this wonderful information. I use the same process when promoting my digital goods. It's just amazing how big this market is.

MI
Back