Did you feel connected to the video ?

• Yes

• No

• So so

Results are only viewable after voting.
I

Isan Rivkin

Hi everyone,
I have created this video to recruit affiliates, realizing it's much better than just a page with text.
I would love to get a review on that and hear your opinions.

I realized that the most important things in video marketing are:
1) Tell a story
2) Organize the whole video before you are starting and think how you are going to achieve these goals with every slide

Would love to hear your opinion,
Isan

hey it’s wonderful. I already believe in the superiority of video, against a boring page with wall of text. In fact, video and multimedia-based marketing is now the necessity of time, as no one has much time to spare and to read long texts. In my opinion a marketing video should have

A crunchy start

A clear-cut message to deliver

A seducing end

So, just keep calm and watch your video converting for you … .

I like to say if you are made your first video then OK. Need to hire a voice talent first. People are love to see people. So present yourself in the video will working great. I need more stats if I want to join your network as well as more inspiration..hope you get it. Best of luck.

Hi everyone,
I have created this video to recruit affiliates, realizing it's much better than just a page with text.
I would love to get a review on that and hear your opinions.

I realized that the most important things in video marketing are:
1) Tell a story
2) Organize the whole video before you are starting and think how you are going to achieve these goals with every slide

Would love to hear your opinion,
Isan
Hey, this video is gone. Do you develop a new video? Update please.

Thanks for the share. Video marketing is one of the list method of marketing used today when it comes to digital marketing. However, the method carries lot of potential as far as getting traffic is concerned. Having quality video that is short and brief is a key to video marketing success. Just being able to brief as on the dos is a plus. All I would add to the video is just to urge marketer to embrace this method because it has a lot of underutilized potential to transform your business.

MI
Back