“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

How to create a Facebook ADS account?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Juan Antonio Cabello, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Juan Antonio Cabello

Juan Antonio Cabello Affiliate affiliate

Hi to everybody

I'm trying to create a Facebook ADS account, but I can't do It.
    When I create the ad and I put the payment method, they block the profile with the famous message "unusual activity in your payment account".
    I click in the message and I send the form, and they reactivate my account, but when I create 1 or 2 ADS, the account is banned again.
    I have tried to farm new accounts for 1 month, but it doesn't work.

I always use credit cards from my bank.
    Somebody can help me with the problem? I can't promote my ecommerce due this issue.
    Thanks

2. Globaxy
  3. Thịnh

Thịnh Affiliate affiliate

You should rent an advertising account from Agency of Facebook.

4. wiki Universal

wiki Universal Affiliate affiliate

First, create new Business manager account. And in this business manager account create Ads manager account. Then add your pages to your Business manager account. And start advertising.

5. grawhill

grawhill Affiliate affiliate

Business Manager is a tool designed for managing your Facebook Pages and ad accounts.
    By using Business Manager, you can:
    *Manage access to your Facebook Pages and ad accounts – see who has access to your Pages and ad accounts and remove or change their permissions.
    *Work with agencies – you can also share your Business Manager account with agencies so that they can help you manage your ad campaigns.
    You can have multiple ad accounts and users all combined under your Business Manager account.
    Mobile app development Dubai Android app development company

banners