The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Collect E-mail Addresses Before Directing to Affiliate Offer

Carrie M

affiliate
Hi guys, I've been trying to figure something out for a few days now. I have been directing traffic to an affiliate offer via Instagram. The offer is for a free webinar and my link sends them directly to the Webinar sales funnel. I'm trying to figure out how I can create an opt-in page and collect e-mail addresses before sending them to the webinar opt-in page. This may seem like a very newbie question but I would appreciate any advice I could get.

Thanks!

Carrie

Hi Carrie, do you have an Aweber account? You could use Aweber to collect email addresses and redirect them.

But you'll need a landing page also for them to go to first, correct? So you can collect their emails?

If so, you can check out Click Funnels for that, or Lead Pages.

Hi guys, I've been trying to figure something out for a few days now. I have been directing traffic to an affiliate offer via Instagram. The offer is for a free webinar and my link sends them directly to the Webinar sales funnel. I'm trying to figure out how I can create an opt-in page and collect e-mail addresses before sending them to the webinar opt-in page. This may seem like a very newbie question but I would appreciate any advice I could get.

Thanks!

Carrie

Carrie here is the thing. You must have an autoresponder service that you can use to set up your messages. The actual creating the page is not that difficult. It is your basic "headline" then subheadline maybe with a little graphic. Do not over think that process or you will stay stuck.

It also depends on the niche that you are involved with. For example if your free webinar is about yoga then my suggestion is do a little bit of research as to what you can find out in the yoga niche. Maybe offer something like "Hey ladies I have found a new yoga tactic that is helping me firm up my midsection. Fill out the form below to get this tip."

What a lot of new marketer's are doing is sending them to a related plr offer that they can give them for free and people are just catching on to that. The whole goal for collecting and building your list is to generate brand awareness and credibility. What that means is that you do not want to just send them to a landing page which then the first message is to the offer. otherwise they can just find out about that offer somewhere else. Be creative and you will see that your list will grow.

Hope that helps you out. Oh by the way you can go to aweber or getresponse for your list building efforts just be aware of the monthly cost. I have a stand alone service that i operate through my website that i paid once and don't have to pay again. If you would like information on that just give me a direct message.

Good luck!

banners
Back