The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how to choose the best blog topic for AdSense??

ryanwilde

Hi there.....

I want to make money online via adsense...
but I have no idea if what is the best topic for which visitors mostly visit....
how can I find the top topic..???
and
What are the best way to design my blog and where should I place the adsense??what are the techniques...???

any idea....

many thanks for any reply......

Hey, Ryan,

Of course, you want to pick something you enjoy writing about and then work the Adsense in. That way, you will not easily tire of writing on your subject.

But, to answer your question, topics such as lawyer services, insurance and education (student loans) pay really high and food subjects pay very little.

As far as Adsense placement, etc, that's a large subject and something you need to test to see what works best for you. Adsense Secrets by Joel Comm is a really well put together ebook that covers all the basics and then goes into a lot of advanced subjects, as well as some pretty interesting ways of pulling more money out of Adsense. I thought it was very good.

There's a ton of information out there on Adsense for you.

Regards,

Tony

I wouldn't bother buying any ebooks.

Choose a topic in insurance, finance, loans, credit, forex etc etc.

You need the biggest adsense block front and center. 336X either just below your blog title or top left.

It will probably be ugly, but you will get clicks.

First for your blog to be successful, you need to post frequently, ideally everyday.

With this in mind, it may make sense to blog about something you are familiar with and can generate a lot of content for

Method of selection

The mode of selection depends upon your interest and the way you can express better upon the topic.And also while selecting the area also concentrate on the payments because some may pay less,this depends on the area you selects.:)

You got some fabulous advice above, and in hopes to add to it, you may want to consider a couple more things.

One thing which is missing though is why would anyone want to find the blog in the first place? You could have extremely high paying clicks, but with no one to click them your work has been for nothing.

Someone above suggested writing about something you love. This is the key. If you continue to update your blog about a topic you love or something that will help others you will begin to see success.

Also remember to provide a site with something useful for people. You need to provide information someone is looking for and then the ads will provide a relevant product or service which will get you the click and paid.

if your into it maybe celebrities?

its not of real value to me but there are many many people out there searching the break downs ups and falling a-parts of the famous people in the world it could get allot of traffic

but its up to you

Hi Ryan,
From what has been said you will fare well if you get Joel Comm ebook on adsense.It is very good as I have learnt from my friends though I have not bought it because I have some other materials which also made reference to Joel.Maybe,I will just try and buy it for more understanding of adsense.But from my little experience here for some time now,you will find great assistance here at now cost to you but of high benefits.

Let me add this.If you want to make money from adsense with your blog you need to pick a niche that you are passionate and knowledgeable about.You can still do research on any niche that you are not knowledgeable about.To find high paying niche markets, go to spyfu to know what people are presently paying per click for various keywords and phrases.
To be on the easy side, I will advise you get Joel comm ebook on adsense and you will find a lot of helpful suggestions and tips that will help you in your drive to make money from you blog.
You will get a lot of help here too like I did recently.:)

spyfu thanks for the information researching has made me allot more money than blindly advertising and writing

I think the first thing to think over is the topic you know well. Think about something you are really interested in. After this choose right keywords in this topic and that's enough for beginning!

banners
Back