The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to check the traffic inventory in advance?

J

JincoDwan

Hi, house, recently I've applied 2 offers in Costa Rica and Haiti. But when it comes to creating campaigns, I found there are very little traffic both on PropellerAds and ExoClick.
So where can I check the traffic inventory before choosing the specific traffic sources?

I think he means a *super feed* with multiple advertisers placement offerings.
Good luck on that one. I know how to do this (or could have a plan) but monetizing the work and getting the parties to agree to the feed concept would probably be too transparent. But there is real demand that I see.
YES! If there's a platform where every affiliate can check the specific traffic inventory and what the main sources are, how wonderful it would be!

Ohhhhhhhh! That's a fantastic idea!

Yeah, I don't think they'd be excited about it. I would be, though.
The Ad platforms themselves probably wouldn't like the idea, maybe it's one of your goals to accomplish~;)

popads has inventory table.
__prnt.sc/j5fzua__
j5fzua

Hi, house, recently I've applied 2 offers in Costa Rica and Haiti. But when it comes to creating campaigns, I found there are very little traffic both on PropellerAds and ExoClick.
So where can I check the traffic inventory before choosing the specific traffic sources?
hello dude, i hope i understand your question, but if yes, i think you can use any spy-tool out there to check what is the best traffic source for the offers you are intending to promote, or a least spy on the successful competitors promoting those offers, and try to copy what they do. You can do this using tools as Admobispy, Whatrunswhere, etc...

MI
Back