“mobile”/ adplexity
  1. Null

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

How to check the traffic inventory in advance?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by JincoDwan, Apr 14, 2018.

1. JincoDwan

JincoDwan Affiliate affiliate

Hi, house, recently I've applied 2 offers in Costa Rica and Haiti. But when it comes to creating campaigns, I found there are very little traffic both on PropellerAds and ExoClick.
    So where can I check the traffic inventory before choosing the specific traffic sources?

Albertomax1 likes this.
  2. Globaxy
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

That's a good question ^

4. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Some advertisers post their traffic volumes on their sites. I know ZeroPark does, you can find out before signing up.

You can always ask them directly, check through the Resources section, or post a thread in the Business Centre with a Looking For prefix.

JincoDwan and Albertomax1 like this.
  5. Graybeard

I think he means a *super feed* with multiple advertisers placement offerings.
    Good luck on that one. I know how to do this (or could have a plan) but monetizing the work and getting the parties to agree to the feed concept would probably be too transparent. But there is real demand that I see.

JincoDwan likes this.
  6. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Ohhhhhhhh! That's a fantastic idea!

Yeah, I don't think they'd be excited about it. I would be, though.

7. JincoDwan

YES! If there's a platform where every affiliate can check the specific traffic inventory and what the main sources are, how wonderful it would be!

8. JincoDwan

The Ad platforms themselves probably wouldn't like the idea, maybe it's one of your goals to accomplish~;)

9. kata

kata Affiliate affiliate

popads has inventory table.
    __prnt.sc/j5fzua__
    [​IMG]

10. Graybeard

That is a simplistic table -- really meaningless

how about a feed of;

quantity last week|quantity this month|country|domain|segment|type ad [pop,CPM,CPC,Native]|link

domain could be the actual domain or RON the link is the login or sign up

It would not be hard for me to code a search function -- you plugin (drop form your variables -- like Piwik Stats ...) create a MySQL statement or nosql using Elasticsearch.

Ad networks and affiliate networks would benefit with new customer acquisitions. When you look up what you want you find it then buy from that network or select an affiliate network offer to promote. Who has time to deal with 20 different interfaces just to find out what they have to offer you? I sure don't ...

11. Patrick3333

Patrick3333 Affiliate affiliate

hello dude, i hope i understand your question, but if yes, i think you can use any spy-tool out there to check what is the best traffic source for the offers you are intending to promote, or a least spy on the successful competitors promoting those offers, and try to copy what they do. You can do this using tools as Admobispy, Whatrunswhere, etc...

banners