The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to capture email for CPA?

IMsights

I've been building list using niche website + opt-in form by offering free eBooks, etc and I get the idea how list building works for affiliate marketing. However, I'm still confused about doing it for CPA offers.

For example, suppose I'm promoting Walmart gift card either by creating custom landing page at my site walmartgiftcard[dot]com (fictional) or iframing the offer on the same domain. Now where do I put the opt-in form??

Another question is, if I'm using my own landing page, won't the visitor see 2 very similar pages doing similar thing (submit email)? They come to my site --> enter their email --> [email captured for my list] --> see the actual offer page --> enter email again --> submit. Even if the actual form is pre-populated, they have to click the submit button twice.

Perhaps I'm missing something but I'd appreciate if anyone can enlighten me about the email capture set up :eek:

Create a SIMPLE landing page with purely something like "Win Free Walmart gift card"

Then "ENTER EMAIL HERE" with your opt in form.

Then a big button saying something like "CLAIM"

Then you redirect them to the offer that they will have to "claim"

meanwhile follow them up with emails about similar offer etc.

Create a SIMPLE landing page with purely something like "Win Free Walmart gift card"

+1 from me

The perfect answer!!

I'm still confused about doing it for CPA offers.
about the email capture set up :eek:
If you want to read more information on this topic,
I recommend you the e-mail forum here at CPAFix: Email
In it there is a lot of very informative threads and posts!

Ah, THANK YOU!! I'm going to try that. Conversion wise, do you see any drop when using 2 steps like this as opposed to direct link?

Marc - thanks for pointing to that section! So many things to learn :)

Lets put it like this, say a use visited the offer without a lander - and completed the offer, whoa you get your $2 or w/ever. However if you send a user and they enter there email then complete and offer you get $2 upfront, and a email address you can market to on the backend until they opt out - potentially your leaving $$$ on the table if you go the first way round.

I find that typically my ROI is higher (sometimes much higher) when I run traffic to an optin page as opposed to simply direct linking. This might not be the case immediately but over time it usually is as you are able to market that offer as well as complimentary ones to the same prospect while building some trust.

A big advantage that list building gives you is the ability to out bid your competitors who may just be direct linking. You can afford to just break even, or even sustain a loss on the front end if you have a well optimized back end sequence allowing you to place higher bids and get a greater percentage of the traffic.

Yes, that the perfect solutions that many warriors practice on nearly every campaigns. The think is the creativity to add more taste to your campaign, and after that you will see the big bucks.

The more lists you have in your hand the more chance that you probably collect again and again and more. By just using direct linking to the offer page, you will lose long term credit with just one time cash from them.

banners
Back