The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

how to calculate my link hits per day

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Hi rajeevvishva,

Welcome to 5 Star.

Not sure I have enough info but I'll take a stab at an answer.

I assume you are driving traffic from your own site? It's easy to know how many hits you are getting on your own pages but hard to know how many are clicking which link unless you have special tracking set up.

The affiliate programs should have stats that track all that. Are you saying they don't have stats, don't show you the stats or you don't trust their stats and want to try to track on your end? Most affiliate programs pay per lead, per sale or occasionally per EACH click. Never heard of one that pays for every 1,000 hits, so no idea how legit they are or how their tracking is set up.

There are some programs you have to pay for that track outbound clicks.

I don't know of any free ones. I think I heard Google analytics is going to be adding click tracking, but don't know if they have it yet.

I don't understand so will ask again.

"Are you saying they don't have stats, don't show you the stats or you don't trust their stats and want to try to track on your end? Most affiliate programs pay per lead, per sale or occasionally per EACH click. Never heard of one that pays for every 1,000 hits, so no idea how legit they are or how their tracking is set up."

If they have stats but you don't trust them, then you should not work with them. If they don't have any type of stats they may not be legitimate.

clickbank now has a feature to track your stats (not sure if this is your merchant) You log in to your account, go to "reporting" and then click on "analytics".

banners
Back