The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Build A Business Through Social Media

Jenny Pallen

Hello everyone,

I am a new member of this platform, here I desire to know about social media that how anyone can build its business through using social ways.

Hi, Jenny. Some people make good money using social platforms but you need to have a good following and provide good content. You want lots of people to share your post and click through your link.

If you are starting from scratch, it would likely take some time before you reach that point. Plus, I don't know that it's a stable business model. Not sure I would count on it to be consistent.

Can be a great way to get traffic to your website or landing page, though. So, indirectly, it can certainly contribute to a sustainable business model.

Make sure the information on your company's pages and on social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest) is relevant and accurate. Nothing says in a short time more than those pages that have old or inaccurate information. Make sure your logo, background image and more are expressive, professional, and consistent across all platforms.

Post at least once a day in every social network. If you can not do this in person, hire someone who can do it for you. This will add subscribers. The most common way to lose them is not to have new content. In addition, your publications should be interesting and valuable to your customers.

Keep track of your competitors
It works best on Twitter and Instagram. You have to monitor not only the accounts of your competitors, but also their subscribers - many will subscribe to you in return!

Here is the quick review of some cost effective ways for lead generation, content marketing, email marketing, social media are the most used ways for generating leads. Some tools are also effective to get good quality leads such as,
  • LeadLake
  • Survicate
  • Pipetop

Hello everone me also new to Affliatefix. On Your question to build business through social ways, i would like to say that social sites can be used to share your links & services and can help to build your brand but to generate revenue i think you have to invest some money for adds etc.

Hello everyone,

I am a new member of this platform, here I desire to know about social media that how anyone can build its business through using social ways.
Hi @Jenny Pallen! If you don't have lots of real followers of your Social Media account yet, you can use the tool called influencer marketing. I know that admitad has this in their toolkit. This is very helpful, because they can help you to get support of influencers who will promote your business among their broad audience and, thus, your business will benefit and acquire new followers through their recommendations.

Choose the right social media platform.
Be consistent with your topics.
Post good stuff regularly.
Connect with influencers.

banners
Back