The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Bounce Back after a Failed Affiliate Marketing Campaign

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Affiliates are resilient creatures, but if you have a run of several failed campaigns in a row, bouncing back can be tough. John over at the SuperAffiliateTwins.com blog has been there and done that and offers his advice.

<strong><a href="http://www.superaffiliatetwins.com/bouncing-back/">Bouncing Back</a></strong>

Washing away the bad taste in your mouth after the painful results from a failing campaign can be a tough task for every affiliate marketer, especially the heavy hitters who are looking at x,xxx or xx,xxx losses right off the bat. I personally hit a dry spell myself a few weeks back where it seemed like all my campaign ideas were futile efforts against the affiliate marketing gods. I developed a few points to go over to get my planning back on track and it proved successful with a couple of our recent campaigns.

Thanks Linda.
We all have our fair share of duds. You know, you think the product is great and probably use it yourself, you write a persuasive shpill about it, do some really inspired adwords ads and nothing.

It often is nothing to do with the product or your campaign or whatever. It's just one of those things that just is. Perhaps it's timing, who knows

As long as we hit some home runs in between the duds we should be okay

There are so many factors that can lead to failure but what is important is knowing that every time you fail, you learn. Of course, it's better to understand what caused the failure.

But understanding that it's normal to fail is a big step and helps getting back on track.

Cheers,

~ Louise

I agree that affiliates are resilient creatures. They are the types of creatures that try to figure out which payment promises are true and which payment promises are false. They can become better with time.

Mistakes only make us stronger. A failed campaign is definitely depressing. However, the question is, whether you understood what went wrong this time.

banners
Back