The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Become a Millionaire in Less than a Year

Feels the same as making your first $1 online... Actually maybe the $1 feels better. ;-)

Yes of course it's doable, just ask the person that is doing it.

But it won't happen to you if you don't change your mindset to someone who is capable of making a million per year...

You can become a millionaire overnight with the right mindset. Judging by your post and i don't mean to offend you but asking something like this is kinda like saying ' i will fail ' - because you are hoping for us to tell you, yeah you can do it bro.. 1-2 months you'll get there. The truth is blood, sweat and tears... and there is no timeframe. Change your mindset, overcome things like timeframes, money etc and you will see success.

Wow, I really like your answer Jay - mind set is very important in getting there

There are mainly Two requirement.
Luck and Skill. If you are at Top of these both, then you will make it on your own way. There is no need to ask us if you have enough telnet to make it.
And forget this all stuff, if I'm capable to make Million $ per Year, then after I'm not here to give you proper reply. And if I'm not capable to make it, then my answer doesn't matter for anyone. ;)

Hi Mr. Williams

I'm Keith Weaver and I found this page searching the term "Affiliate Marketer Millionaire"

I know how you feel whether being able to amass a millionaire dollars in a year. "Can it be done?" In most cases, no. As an affiliate marketer, yes. The reason is being that most businesses have employees, overhead, gasoline wasted driving back and forth, product inventories, the list goes on.

The internet does not require any of this and with that being said, you save thousands' of dollars just by not having to drive to your business every day because your office is your home.

The most important element is YOUR time!

An internet store is open 24 hours a day

You can't do that with a regular business. It would cost you tons of overhead.

7 days a week

Heck, who wants to work 7 days week. You can't do that anyway because you need a break and do things with your family and what about sick leave. The internet will take care of those those days, every day even when you're on vacation.

...and 365 days a year...and there goes 20 years of your life...and so, here are some of the things I'm doing now
  1. I need to set a goal of what I want to be making in the next 6 months $89,000 dollars a month
  2. I need the right vehicles that will get me there like how many (Products or Services) do I need to sell to amass a millionaire dollars in a year.
  3. I need a Website with MyownDomain.com
  4. I need Traffic to My Website
  5. Content that Converts
  6. I need Tools and Knowledge: Webinars, Tutorials, Training with a Savvy Internet Marketer when I'm lost
  7. I need to create a Tax-Free Retirement Account with Compounded Interests toward building my Million Dollar Empire
Yes, it is possible to amass a million dollars in a year but you have to build it first

Last edited:
banners
Back