The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Avoid IP Blocking

Maxiam

affiliate
Each website you access implements blocking techniques to protect its resources and users from unwanted visitors or abnormal activity. Some sites oblige users to enter their phone number. Other sites track user geolocation for this. That is, a limited number of accounts can be tied to one IP. This technology is called Craiglist. If you know what kind of cyber attack technology the sites you visit use, then you can avoid being blocked.

Understand your target site

Different websites have different requirements, sites develop their blocking methods based on what their users can do on the site. Just take a look of three common used platforms about what they focus on:

Instagram, for example, focuses on the user-agent with the majority of its users logging in on their mobile phones.

Facebook emphasizes geolocation as people log in from both mobile phones and desktops alike.

Craigslist is a location-specific platform and limits the number of accounts, ads, and more, from a single IP address.

Knowing your websites of interest and what they focus on is the key to avoid blocking techniques.

Use the right IP type and settings

If you use multiple accounts, then you will need several residential IPs. A residential IP address is the IP address associated with a gadget, such as a phone or laptop. Their real owners, Internet service providers, register IP addresses in publicly accessible databases, which allows websites to determine the Internet service provider, network, and device location. Most online services recognize residential IP addresses as real people.

Do not overload the server

The most common attack on a server is known as a DDoS – Distributed Denial of Service. DDoS means using multiple IPs, servers or connections to target and overload the same site or server, causing it to shut down. Although this is overloading at its most extreme form, simply having too many concurrent connections accessing the same site can cause an issue. Yes, we want to work fast but consider the size of the site and what it can handle to keep your accounts and operations running smoothly.

It’s a good solution to use the right automation software, you can emulate multiple real users and manage multiple accounts much more better under it help. If your are worrying about your device fingerprints, browsing environment or both of them, there is an excellent tool I recommend -- Adspower. You can create a new IP with different time zone, location and etc on the same device, your IP will never be blocked. Sites will not be able to identify you as the source of a DDoS attack. Adspower lets you control your fingerprints and manage your profiles. If you are not using Adspower, you may need to take great time to deal with the problem.

I block the Google-Usercloud and only allow IP in that AS block when needed.
Keeps the bots and the scammers from my servers ;)
Bash:
allow 209.85.238.0/24; #google favicon
#Google cloud LLC (Whois)
deny 107.178.192.0/18; # GOOGLE-CLOUD        US
deny 66.102.6.0/24;#google-proxy
#googlebot#deny 66.249.64.0/19;

Which paid vpn is the best?
I tried ExpressVPN, NordVPN and Surfshark. All of them work perfectly.
Actually, using a VPN is not the only way to hide your IP address. It is also possible to use a proxy server, TOR, or your mobile Hotspot. You can find out more by link if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just create a fast ssh tunnel and use one of my host servers.
It's a data center IP so it's not 100% but usually will work

ssh -nd <port 6000-10000> user@178.xx.xxx.xx -vvv

Bash:
/usr/bin/chromium-browser \
--user-data-dir="$home/proxy-profile" \
--proxy-server="socks5://localhost:<port>"

LINUX+chromium-browser

code+knowledge required --but is is "free" use of resources that go unused on an idle VPS server

There are many ways, in my country it's a real problem, a lot of sites that I need for work are blocked. So I've been using VPNs for a long time, this is my option, at first I used free ones, but they have very slow traffic, so I switched to a paid NordVPN almost immediately. It's not that expensive, it's worth it for me, maybe someone else will need this information ;)

I'm doing multi-accounting and dealing with IP blocking and browser fingerprinting issues, but proxies and antidetect software are working pretty well for me

If it were me, I would choose the antidetect browser + proxy, because since there is a ready-made solution, I do not want to toss to test, time is the most valuable, there are so many anti-detection browser on the market

There are many ways to solve this problem. The Anti-detection browser helped me a lot. In my case, this is the Go browser. There are many advantages, such as anonymity, tracking protection, blocking bypass, phishing protection and working with multiple accounts. So take note. I hope this helps you too

It's surprising easy to detect these *countermeasures*

real name has been changed
Bash:
host vpnx.com
vpnx.com has address 104.21.58.185
vpnx.com has address 172.67.206.63
vpnx.com has IPv6 address 2606:4700:3037::ac43:ce3f
vpnx.com has IPv6 address 2606:4700:3033::6815:3ab9
vpnx.com mail is handled by 10 emx.mail.ru.

yeah right ... vpn server ip not given :p
./ipinfo/ipinfo.sh
Pls enter your ip:
[{
"ip": "000.000.000.000",
"city": "Beauharnois",
"region": "Quebec",
"country": "CA",
"loc": "45.3134,-73.8725",
"org": "AS16276 OVH SAS",
"postal": "J6N",
"timezone": "America/Toronto",
"readme": "IP Address data API"
},
{
"status": "ok",
"000.000.000.000": {
"proxy": "no",
"type": "Business"
}
host 000.000.000.000

Host 000.000.000.000.in-addr.arpa. not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
}]

Last edited:
Understanding how different websites implement their blocking techniques based on user behavior is indeed essential. It's like knowing the rules of the game when you visit a new website.
Your breakdown of platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Craigslist and their specific focus areas for blocking is quite informative. For users interested in more discussions and tips on navigating such online challenges, platforms like often host useful insights and discussions on cybersecurity and internet practices.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge, and I hope it helps users have a smoother online experience without running into IP blocking issues!

banners
Back