The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Attract Affiliates?

Hello,

We are a new company that produces powdered supplements of probiotics and vitamins. It's a great product developed by a physician. Our average purchase amount online is $50+, and our customers love the product. But we are growing very slowly. I have started an affiliate marketing program offering 20% commission for affiliates who send buyers to our site. What are some of the best ways to attract affiliates into our program?

Thanks,
H2PRObiotics

First, read this: RULES OF THIS FORUM

Then post a full description of your program, following those instructions, at Affiliate Program Announcements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you are selling a unusual product,

finding the industry related affiliates may be better

Targeting your audience using the Facebook ads, or You can use your personal website to promote a product. I agree with reolink above.

Outreach to influence strong people, sites and bloggers in the field that you are selling is the the best method.

it would not hurt to contact the top ranking bloggers and get their addresses, send them a sample pack of your products to test and write about.

Contributors from major sites is another option.

If you don't understand what you need to do, find a professional, it will be more effective in the long run by far.

Getting the right people to like and push your product and brand is more about who you know than what you know.

Have had a lot of successful feedback on affiliate networks. If you are just starting out you can add this product on a free cpa network. CPA means cost per action for those unaware. Simply means if this marketplace of affiliates sell your item they get a commission, just the same way you are doing now. Difference is you are in front of an affiliate base. Thousands of affiliates see commission potential. I believe your commission should be much higher. You should sweeten the pot, as they say. Try JVZoo. Check the rules, some cpa networks do not allow affiliate products but some do. The moral to this story is the only expense adding and selling your product on these networks come from the profits they make you. no ticky, no laundry. LOL

Not to come at you in any type of harsh way at all, but I'm someone that represents the truth, and the truth is that 20% is a bit low for professional affiliates, sure some of the beginner affiliates will sign up, but they won't do you any good because over 90% of them will not be making any sales. You want to actually attract all affiliates, especially the pros, as these are the ones that can have your products going from 1 to 10 sales a week, to 100 or even 1000 sales a week.

How much do you sell each vitamin for? I'm not trying to cost you any extra money here, if you can't offer more than the 20% affiliate commission then please do not, but if you can bump it up just a little, then I say go for it, because pro affiliates care about only 2 things, and that's quality products and huge commissions.

banners
Back