The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to advertise your own offer on CPA or direct affiliates

Leo

How business owners advertise on CPA Networks or find direct affiliates to work with as a team?
Are there any minimum requirements to advertise on a CPA Network?

And how to find direct affiliates? Freelancers?

I never examined the subject and would to learn more about how it works.

Maybe someone who is already doing it.

Its hard to find trusted affiliate
Better to put ur offer in affiliate network if u have a lot of cash to spend
Other ways u have generate leads by ur self even better your team cus team work is awesome

How business owners advertise on CPA Networks or find direct affiliates to work with as a team?

Why don't you prefer to go with Affiliate Network, according to those point you can select right CPA Network.

Each network has its own requirements to advertise. You have to agree that with an account manager or read rules on the network site. At Wingoads, for example, we are selling CPM traffic, min prepayment is 50$, also there are min bids for each geo etc. If you want to know more about our network you can drop me on Skype - helen3251113234

Hey! You may try out Adsterra. Once you register you'll be assigned a personal manager, who can help you through and set your campaign the best possible way to make a better profit. We have a base of 4000+ trustworthy publishers, and 90% of those are direct publishers. The minimum deposit via paying systems is 100$. If you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact me via PM

Hey! You may try out Adsterra. Once you register you'll be assigned a personal manager, who can help you through and set your campaign the best possible way to make a better profit. We have a base of 4000+ trustworthy publishers, and 90% of those are direct publishers. The minimum deposit via paying systems is 100$. If you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact me via PM
Hi sir , do you have CPA bidding ?

as for these point : And how to find direct affiliates? Freelancers?
Do you have any good experience to share with now ?

as for these point : And how to find direct affiliates? Freelancers?
Do you have any good experience to share with now ?
I don't know if this is what you really need. But there are lots of freelancers on UpWork , PeoplePerHour, Fiverr, taskrabbit, Freelancer, and many more. You can just google these join them and you will find lots of freelancers there if that is what you need.

MI
Back