The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to add Javascript to a PHP Nuke block

I'm H

affiliate
Pretty important this one, as we are going to be using a lot of javascript in our affiliate program scripts. This feature (or lack of it) is what originally put me off using this CMS (Nuke) as a foundation script for affiliate networking. After originally spending a day or so trying to make it work I gave up and started looking for an alternative. However the positives massively outweigh the negatives and I've now put so much time and effort into this platform that the time eventually came when I had to find an answer to this problem. There is a pretty comprehensive thread about how to do this on the NukeCops and more and more people are asking how it is done. But unless you are a php programmer then even the basics are a bit difficult to grasp first time around because the examples given won't work for the complicated affiliate referral scripts that I want to run. Take this as an example: This is a fairly typical affiliate referral script and as these type of scripting solutions are becoming more popular we are going to need a way of processing the javascript in a php nuke block. The solution is shown below for this script and I used PHPNUKE tools V3.0 to produce the code for the block. I struggled for DAYS trying to get this javascript to work in a block but once I had seen the answer presented to me by phpnuke tools (use the create block module) then the mist lifted before my very eyes. < ?php /********************/ /* PHP-NUKE: Web Portal System */ /* =========================== */ /* */ /* Copyright (c) 2002 by Francisco Burzi */ /* PhpNuke - The first PHP CMS - English */ /* */ /* This program is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify */ /* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by */ /* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License. */ /********************/ #### Generated by Block Creator by Disipal Site (www.disipal.net) ### if (eregi("block-Loanspage.co.uk.php",$PHP_SELF)) { Header("Location: index.html"); die(); } $content = ""; $content .= ""; $content .= ""; $content .= ""; $content .= ""; $content .= ""; ?> So.. the point of my story... If you want to insert javascript into a block, use phpnuketools V3.0 by those excellent programming guys and girls at Disipal Network .

banners
Back